New Carrot Juice Hair Growth Challenge

I think I will try this. I used to juice all the time when I was a vegetarian and it's very good for your health. I think I will try the carrot, ginger, apple combo. I have to buy another juicer. I broke the one I used to have.

I am not sure if I am officially up for this challenge but I have been eating about 10-15 baby carrots daily. I also plan on keeping that up for a while; hopefully I will get stronger and faster hair growth. I also use the carrot oil moisturizer on my hair, my hair quickly drinks that stuff up.
:)

I bought my carrot juice yesterday. I am a week or two behind. I am excited. I will post back in a week to let yall know if I see any improvement in hair, skin, and nails. I mix flax oil with carrot juice.. Taste good to me but I must admit I have to chase it with apple juice..

SummerRain said:
ok, carrot juice doesn't really sound appetizing - can i just eat carrots and get the same benefit?
It won't be exactly the same since eating them must be digested first. Pure carrot juice goes directly to the bloodstream. Eating raw carrots is just a longer process but you'll eventually get benefits.

SummerRain said:
ok, carrot juice doesn't really sound appetizing - can i just eat carrots and get the same benefit?
SummerRain, give the carrot-apple juice a try. I was drinking carrot juice but hating every minute of it and the pre-juiced tastes better but it is very expensive. Today, though, I juiced 2 carrots and 1 Granny Smith apple and it was amazingly delicious!

Last edited:
I don't remember whether I posted here or not already. I plan to start this challenge tomorrow. I also want to start on the Nourishair vitamins from GNC. Just about everyone who's taken them seems to have awesome growth. I have a Jack LeLane(spelling?) juicer that I haven't used in months but I will go back to it asap. I'm excited about this one.

I have been drinking a carrot/orange juice blend for about 4 months now. I love what it has done for my skin. I hardly ever have breakouts anymore and it has evened out my skin tone.

I started this challenge on Friday. I juiced my carrots Friday morning, but on the way into work I felt like it was going to come back up (sorry for being gross). Hence, I haven't juiced since then. I'm going to the store this afternoon to purchase some apples and try that combination to see if that helps.

I'm in on this challenge..I'm in luv with my Jack Lalanne juicer....& I luv carrot juice.......:) I had been juicing every day, but for the past week I have become LAZY and had stopped so this will motivate me to get started again.....I'm also going to start back with the celery juice..it doesn't taste so great to me but it makes your skin so beautiful and gives you a healty glow and you see results in about a week if you juice every day!!!!
~~Gotta go i'm running downstairs to juice:lol:

I just started this about a 1 1/2 wks ago. I had a Jack Lalane juicer just sitting on my kitchen counter looking pretty. At first I thought I wouldn't care for the juice since I'm not a die hard carrot fan, but I'm starting to become addicted to it. I luv the taste, I also will add and apple for a little sweetness. Even my baby girls love it. I don't know about hair growth but I have noticed that my complection is brighter and my eyelashes seem to be longer (even my DH agreed.) I'm really sold on this carrot juice challenge. Thank you ladies for yet another good idea for health and hair:)

I have been eating carrots every morning for the past two weeks; and drinking carrot juice on the weekends...And Ladies my skin complexion is glowing and looks so healthy!!! It has to be the carrots b/c I haven't changed anything in my skin care regime.

This Challenge is a Keeper!!!!!!!!

Well Ladies,

I have been doing this since last Saturday and I have not seen any results but I am not going to give up...

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :bouncy:
LUVMYNATURAL said:
I'm still drinking, what about everyone else,:D my skin looks fantastic :cool:

I'm still drinking also.....and my skin is GLOWING...I don't know about the hair growth as its natural (and I'm wiggin' it) so I really can't tell:lol:

I started drinking carrot juice sometime in November. I originally bought Odwalla Carrot Juice in the health food section of my grocery store. It was a half a gallon. When I finished that I took a big bag of carrots and juiced them with my Jack Lalane juicer and poured it all in the empty half gallon carrot juice container. I have a habit of drinking it now. Its so weird because I hate carrots but I can drink carrot juice with no problem. I guess because I just drink it straight down with a tablespoon of flaxseed oil mixed in. Kill two birds with one stone - chug a lug! :D

I'll let you guys know how the carrot juice/flaxseed oil concoction has affected my hair and skin in January when I do my relaxer. I can't wait. My hair hasn't been straight in a long time!

Interresting, I may jump in the challenge ! :)

I want my thick hair back. I took too much meds (low engergy, depression,anxiety, sleeping ALL the time and everywhere...) in the past months and my hair and I were feeling like a mess. I'm trying to find natural alternatives ! If you can suggest something to me drop a PM.

I wanna join too. I started drinking it on Monday. I have a bottle of Bolthouse Farms. It's pretty good too. I just gotta find it at another grocery store in my area.

Ok I'm in too. Always been a big carrot juice fan, and I drink it off and on. I just recently started drinking it everyday about a week ago, so here we go...Oh I make my own juice, anyone else?

I was just asking my mother to make me some carrot juice. She used to make it every Sunday when I was a child, and not so much any more. I would love to be in this challenge.

hondahoney007 said:
I'm in. I'm going food shopping tomorrow so I will pick up a couple bottles of V-8 Splash.

I thinK I will use V8 as well. Not V8 Splash but V8. The "old folks" kind.;)

Back