need help with Flirting and married situation

rere32

We work with this guy(very handsome and recently engaged) and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that he is constantly flirting with her. She never really picked up on it until recently. Now, I see her flirting back and she is married.

I approached her about it the other day and she said that she doesn't see anything wrong with flirting as long as there is no touching or outside of work communication. Well guess what??? We were just walking down the hallway and he nudged her. I always see him watching her or just trying to spark up a conversation with her and I think this guy likes her.

I told her that I think he likes her and she just laughed.. She thinks its innocent but I don't know. I've seen situations like this turn into an affair..

I guess I don't understand why you need help with it? I mean what can you really do? I mean if I was in your place, I wouldn't worry about it and keep it moving. People do crazy things at work all the time; but, it's not my place to admonish them so I wouldn't care less about these two :lol:

a married person is not a married person is not a married person.
Maybe this is not an issue in their relationship, and only an issue for you.

I think in general it's disrespectful to make advances toward others if you're in a relationship. But everyone's levels of what's "ok" and not are different so ::shruggy::

Stay out of it.

IMHO when I contemplate doing something, I always think would this be ok if my mate did the exact same thing.

You gave your advice, she is either going to consider it or not. Sounds like she isn't.

Nothing you can do accept if stuff starts hitting the fan she should know you do not want to be a party to any of it.

You told her about herself once. Now whatever she does is her business. They know they wrong.

Back