Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

I am! I've been slacking on water. I'm getting some mini pimples. Plus I started doing oil cleansing, so don't know if that is the issue. Going back to face wash. And drinking water.

I am! I've been slacking on water. I'm getting some mini pimples. Plus I started doing oil cleansing, so don't know if that is the issue. Going back to face wash. And drinking water.

What oils do you use? I find that when I use too much castor oil with my almond oil, I have a hard time removing the oil off during the wiping process and bump skin the next day.

I have rosehip oil but I haven't added any in when I oil cleanse, just mix it into moisturizers.

Started on my second bottle yesterday. I'm finding it challenging to find them locally so I think I will order from Amazon before it gets too hot for them to be shipped without melting.

What oils do you use? I find that when I use too much castor oil with my almond oil, I have a hard time removing the oil off during the wiping process and bump skin the next day.

I have rosehip oil but I haven't added any in when I oil cleanse, just mix it into moisturizers.
I have been using grapeseed oil.

I just took one. I just take it when I remember which is every few days. I want to find another vitamin because like I said it does make me have small breakouts. I heard something about of you the some sort of b vitamin that it counteracts the breakouts

Yea, grabbed some today. They know they could put about 10-12 more gummies in the bottles but since they're cheap I am not going to complain.

LOL

You are right they can add more gummies. The packaging content is similar to potato chips. Expect half of the product. That's why I only buy on sale B1G1

I had to do rain checks.

They aren't whole body vitamins. They are just meant to target hair, skin, and nails, not the entire body.
no i meant compared to the ones u swallow... there's a big difference...
theyre both hair vits, but the pills have way more vitamins than the gummies...

I just got two bottles of these (buy one get one free). I only bought them because of a sample that came with one of my orders, they taste so good lol Only planning on taking two a day with my regular multi.

Last edited:
I just realized I've been taking these things for a month now. My new growth is def. shinier and softer. My nails seems to be having an adverse effect. They break so easily, I've broke three nails this weak. So weird because my nails are naturally long and resilient.

I would like to join the challenge. I plan on picking up some today, hoping they have them at my Walgreens. I plan to take 2 a day to get used to them (1 month) and then 4 a day as suggested on the bottle.

Still taking them daily. I'm also taking Lessman HSN so I've cut down to 2/day on the gummies. Haven't noticed anything hair wise yet, but my nails are stronger than they have ever been. They always grow but normally break very easily. I also started using Nail Envy, so that also could be a contributing factor.

Last edited:
Been taking two gummies with a multivitamin nightly before bed and my nails are growing faster. I need to drink more water cause I have had a few breakouts.

I picked up 2 bottles on the bogo sale at Walgreens. Already took my 2 for the day. Day 1

I would like to join the challenge. I plan on picking up some today, hoping they have them at my Walgreens. I plan to take 2 a day to get used to them (1 month) and then 4 a day as suggested on the bottle.

Back