Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

Is anyone getting slightly bigger/denser boobs from the gummies :look:? Ive been taking Vitafusion Hair Skin and Nail gummies for weeks and I could swear my boobs are slightly bigger :lol: (it's not my cycle). I've also been drinking something with soy in it though. Idk which is the culprit.

Is anyone getting slightly bigger/denser boobs from the gummies :look:? Ive been taking Vitafusion Hair Skin and Nail gummies for weeks and I could swear my boobs are slightly bigger :lol: (it's not my cycle). I've also been drinking something with soy in it though. Idk which is the culprit.

No! Still itty bitty tittie here.

Last edited:

Yes my breasticles are on that plump plump time. They are not engorged or anything but they are firmer and a bit bigger. Just a bit.

I'm on bottle #2.

Yes my breasticles are on that plump plump time. They are not engorged or anything but they are firmer and a bit bigger. Just a bit.

I'm on bottle #2.
LOL! yeah theyre not hard like pms boobs but something is going on :lol:
wonder if its the biotin

Still taking mine daily. On second bottle now. I'm not sure if I'm getting faster growth (my hair is loc'd now so it's pretty much always in a shrunken state) but new growth is definitely thicker. I'm also noticing a few chin hairs :wallbash: and having to shave my legs and underarms more often.

I started taking these on the 18th of last month. I take two a day in the morning with a liquid multivitamin. I may start taking them at night before bed though once I finish this first bottle. I can't tell if my hair is growing yet though.

Still taking mine daily. On second bottle now. I'm not sure if I'm getting faster growth (my hair is loc'd now so it's pretty much always in a shrunken state) but new growth is definitely thicker. I'm also noticing a few chin hairs :wallbash: and having to shave my legs and underarms more often.
This! My nails are growing fast and I am having to shave, wax, and pluck more! I have a fade, so I can't tell either. I do need a haircut though.

I haven't taken these since I finished the second bottle. I need to buy more before my nails start to break.

Costco has a good deal on the gummies. $10.99 for a bottle of 230 (instead of the regular 80/bottle).

Glad to see this thread bumped. I forgot. I haven't taken any of my vitamins in a week.

I'm currently taking manetabolism and I love what it's doing for my hair but my nails are still breaking like crazy

I'm the type that always has to have my nails nice and neat. I've tried everything from different vitamins to over priced nail strengtheners. I'll add this to my regime and hopefully this + manetabolism won't break me out.

@NaturallyBri87

Have you tried Nail Envy? My nails normally break constantly below the nail bed but I've only had one nail break since I started using NE almost 2 months ago and it wasn't a bad break. You use 2 coats the first day, then add a coat every other day for a week. Then you remove, reapply and start again.

I was taking three of the pills daily like the bottle says, but I brokout from them. Now I take only two a day, and no more breakouts.

I'm still taking the pill form..
much harder to remember to take them that when I was on the gummies.

I take 3 of the pills + a BComplex to combat breakouts.. b/c I did have a bout with breakouts (no bueno).

been on the Vitsufusion Hair Skin and Nails gummies for over a month now. Havent noticed any new hair growing where it shouldn't be :lol: but I think my hair may be growing in faster. Not sure though.
The Vitafusion gummies have a lot more biotin than the NB gummies.

Really all I notice so far is bigger boobs lol. My pms boobs are bigger than my normal pms boobs and even my non pms boobs are bigger than normal. Could be the biotin but also could be unrelated to the vits. Maybe its the drink I've been taking that has soy.

One other side effect is that i think it's messing with my period. I may have to stop taking it :(. Anyone else's cycle seem off since starting the vits?

Are the days changing?
i'm not sure. but i think it may have worsened my pms...
something isn't right. I can't take anything without it messing me up somehow :lol:

years ago i made a thread about MSM messing with my cycle and I've seen numerous posts about people complaining asbout biotin doing the same. Odd.
that was an old screen name of mine :lol:
https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/msm-weird-menstrual-cycle.99015/

Evening primrose oil also seemed to severely worsen my pms whereas its touted to relieve pms synptoms.

Idk if it's wise to continue taking the gummies...

i'm not sure. but i think it may have worsened my pms...
something isn't right. I can't take anything without it messing me up somehow :lol:

years ago i made a thread about MSM messing with my cycle and I've seen numerous posts about people complaining asbout biotin doing the same. Odd.
that was an old screen name of mine :lol:
https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/msm-weird-menstrual-cycle.99015/

Evening primrose oil also seemed to severely worsen my pms whereas its touted to relieve pms synptoms.

Idk if it's wise to continue taking the gummies...
Mine is weird too but I can't pinpoint what's weird.

Back