Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

I literally had to stop myself from eating extra last night.

Where do you get this Walgreen's booklet?

the gummies are sooo good! :lick:

they come in the saturday or sunday paper. I get the NYT and Washington Post. Mine are always in the post either sat or sun.

Took mine today!

I'll be joining this challenge. After going to 1 Walgreens and 2 CVS stores, I found 1 bottle at a CVS. Because they are buy 1 get 1 free, they gave me a raincheck slip for a free one once they're back in stock.

Anywho, I took 2 gummies with breakfast and they taste great.

Last edited:
took my gummies. I haven't had a headache since the first day. I don't know what caused it but I don't think it was related to the supplements I'm taking.

the gummies are sooo good! :lick: they come in the saturday or sunday paper. I get the NYT and Washington Post. Mine are always in the post either sat or sun. Took mine today!

I've seen these at Harmon's along with a bunch of other gummy vitamins and have wondered how they taste (I'm shocked there's a lot of gummy vitamins on the market now).

I take the Alive vitamins for women and they're effective but huge. I've always wanted to try the liquid version.

I have been taking these gummies since Dec. They do work. Here is my comparison shot. The pic on the left is Jan 1, the pic on the right it March 1. It shows a significant 2 month difference. Do not chew them. The most effective way is to place them under your tongue and let them absorb into your blood stream. It takes a minute to dissolve but it works.
I've tried many hair growth vitamins, but I never seen so much growth so fast. I will take theses vitamins for life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I've been taking my vitamins faithfully (2 pills 2x per day) since Sunday. How long should it take before we start to see effects?

I just received my order of gummies today. I had to order them from Walgreen's website because my local store was sold out. I didn't get to use the coupon but they were buy one get one free and I got 4 in total.

I'll start taking them today and report back if and when I see results. I got braids back on the 1 of March so my hair hasn't really grown much so I'll keep track of my progress. My hair usually grow thicker with biotin.

I finally found these at CVS and started taking them yesterday. I'm taking 2 twice a day and I literally take 4 out then put the bottle where I can't see it for the rest of day because they taste like candy. I hope they work but I was already taking 5000 mcg of biotin and that seems to be the active ingredient. I had ordered Andrew Lessman HSN before I got these and may still take them, along with the gummies, when they arrive.

Took my gummies last night also took my Lessman vitamins for the first time. Within a few minutes I experienced a warming sensation followed by a hard to describe headache. I drank water and it gradually subsided. Does too much biotin cause headaches/flushing?

Took my gummies last night also took my Lessman vitamins for the first time. Within a few minutes I experienced a warming sensation followed by a hard to describe headache. I drank water and it gradually subsided. Does too much biotin cause headaches/flushing?

cynd you may have had too much Niacin when you took all of those vitamins. I have read that a high concentration of niacin causes these symptoms.

I have been taking these gummies since Dec. They do work. Here is my comparison shot. The pic on the left is Jan 1, the pic on the right it March 1. It shows a significant 2 month difference. Do not chew them. The most effective way is to place them under your tongue and let them absorb into your blood stream. It takes a minute to dissolve but it works.
I've tried many hair growth vitamins, but I never seen so much growth so fast. I will take theses vitamins for life.

Are you taking other multivitamins in conjunction or just the gummies?

@cynd you may have had too much Niacin when you took all of those vitamins. I have read that a high concentration of niacin causes these symptoms.

Thanks Platinum. The Lessman vits have 5mg of niacin and the gummies don't list niacin as an ingredient. That's why I thought it could be the biotin. Maybe 5 mg of niacin is too much for me....?

Morning ladies! I took my gummies this morning.

assiyrabomb

Morning. I feel bad. I forgot to bring my gummies to work yesterday a.m. and went out last night so I missed my two doses yesterday. Once I eat breakfast today, I will take my first set. I might have to set a reminder in my phone.

Laziness caused me to miss the CVS sale last week. I'm too frugal to pay full price. Lol

Back