Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

I do believe this is making my nails grow faster already and my eyelashes seem to be a bit longer. When I was putting my mascara on, I noticed the corner eyelashes especially extended further than usual.

The coupon booklet should be upfront or near pharmacy section. I have shopped at a few

Walgreens where the cashiers keep the coupon booklets behind the counter from the consumers.

Went out of town and left my Gummies at home. I found a Kroger in Ohio that has them on sale BOGO free.

I started taking the argan oil pill form on April 1st, and soo far soooo good.

My nails are back at optimal level and soo far NO FACIAL HAIR (like I got from taking the gummies).

These have definitely bumped my nails into overdrive. I keep scratching myself. Lol. Skin hasn't really broken out but I drink a lot of water.

Hair is in twists but I do have a lot of new growth. That was already expected though.

Every since I reduced to one gummie, break outs are way less. But like I have said before, I think I'm done with them. I rather have my clear skin. I might take msm. Honestly I don't know why I'm taking vitamins when my hair has been thick. But it might be adding some extra strength I have never noticed until I stop taking them

Do you think hair vitamins can actually effect hair that's already grown?
@Harina no, not at all. You can't do much to the hair after it has grown out the scalp. All you can do is take vitamins and ect to have the new growth come in thicker. The only thing you can do is incorporate protein into your regimen to give the appearance thay your is thicker. That's all protein does, but it wears off after a while and that why you have to continue to do and re strengthen your hair

Witchcraft.

My nails have NEVER looked like this in my entire life. I haven't even filed them or anything.

14kxn5c.jpg

Last edited:
Harina,

I started the middle February more off than on. However,beginning of March I started being consistent taking two a day with plenty of water. I was kinda bummed out behind a braid shop pulling darn hair so tight. I ended up with Traction Alopecia. I am so thankful to have my edges and hair growth.

side note:

The length does me no good with raggedy ends. I will now schedule a trimming tired of search and destroy split ends.

I may try these soon. I take a multi but not all the time. My nails grow quite long and fast but they always break :(. And I'd love faster hair growth.

Gummies are wonderful since I can't swallow pills lol.

CAPSULES
Supplement Facts Serving Size 3 Caplets
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 5,000 IU 100%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 15 IU 50%
Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 5 mg 333%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 2 mg 118%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg 125%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%
Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 8 mcg 133%
Biotin (as d-Biotin) 3,000 mcg (3 mg) 1,000%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg 150%
Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate) 200mg 20%
Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 90 mg 9%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg 13%
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 7.5 mg 50%
Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg 100%
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 10 mg **
Choline Bitartrate 10 mg **
Inositol 30 mg **
Citrus Bioflavonoid / Rutin Complex 38 mg **
Horsetail Powder (Equisetum arvense) (aerial) 3 mg **
Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin) 50 mg **
**Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Gelatin,
Natural Palm Leaf Glaze, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Contains fish (cod, cusk, flounder, haddock, hake, pollock, redfish,
sole) ingredients

GUMMIES

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Gummies
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Calories 15
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%**
Sugars 2 g ***
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 15 mg 25%
Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 15 IU 50%
Biotin (as d-Biotin) 2,500 mcg (2.5 mg) 833%
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dicalcium Phosphate, Grape Juice
Color Concentrate, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid,
Natural Strawberry Flavor, Black Carrot Juice Color Concentrate, Maltodextrin,
Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Carnauba
Wax, Beeswax), Silica.
No Artificial Flavor, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat,
No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

I had to go to three different CVS because two of them were sold out. Try your grocery store. I paid 11.99 at cvs BOGO but my supermarket had them for 7.99 BOGO :ohwell: Walgreens has them too. Oh, there was a coupon in last week's sunday paper for $2 off.

Harina iron overload can damage internal organs and may increase the risk of diabetes, heart attack and cancer, particularly in older people. Vitamin C and other acids naturally present in fruits and some vegetables increase iron absorption. If one doesn't have an iron deficiency there is no need to take it as a supplement. The average person gets more than the daily recommended dosage by just eating such as meats, nuts and leafy veggies such as spinach. Excess iron gets deposited in the liver, heart and pancreas, where it can cause liver cancer and diabetes. I am anemic, therefore, I need the extra iron.

cynd I'm curious too, why are you avoiding horsetail? I am not aware of any adverse effects of horsetail. If you're taking any supplements make sure it doesn't have silica because that's the active ingredient in horsetail.

why are the gummies missing so many vitamins :lol:?

Back