Naturally Curly/Curly Nikki: 30 Days of Giveaways overkill?

tiffjust2002

I got an email saying they are launching yet another 30 days of giveaways, seems like they just had one.

My question, has anyone from the board won a day? I've entered everyday on all of them and haven't won anything so when I read this email I was like: I'm over it!

I just realized I sound really salty :lachen: meh oh well! I am sure I'm not the only one thinkging this right? :ohwell:

Never won a thing. I generally win things from blog giveaways about 3x year, but never won anything from CurlyNikki/NC - ever. LOL

I entered everyday, too and nada. I figured it was the luck of the draw. :( I'm not lucky with contests...but I was also a little salty. :)

Ever since Nikki went mainstream she is doing the most...I unliked her on FB b/c she went on CNN to talk about Gabby's hair...smh!

tiffjust2002 said:
I got an email saying they are launching yet another 30 days of giveaways, seems like they just had one.

My question, has anyone from the board won a day? I've entered everyday on all of them and haven't won anything so when I read this email I was like: I'm over it!

I just realized I sound really salty :lachen: meh oh well! I am sure I'm not the only one thinkging this right? :ohwell:

I've never won anything - but I appreciate another chance to.

I never win anything, i have the worst of luck. I enter those contests too and never win.

I always enter, never win. I thought if may be I spread the word via social media to get more entries, I'd have a better chance. Usually I am at work, and not authorized to access twitta & FB :ohwell:

I entered one of her contests when I was 17 for a huetiful hair steamer lol wrote practically an essay why I of all the canditates would need it as I was becoming more educated on black hair and thought it would be a good tool to have, won. She never sent me the products she said would come with it, she said she'd look into it, never did but hey at least they flew my Huetiful Hair Steamer down to Canada so hey.

I usually enter all the time but the last couple times I was just like whatever! Y'all need to save those giveaways and lower the shipping at Curlmart.

What did she say about Gabby's hair??

Yes do tell, I've only ever seen her present natural hair (and black hair at large) in the best light. I can't imagine her being negative about Gabby's hair.
She repped well on Katie Couric's talk show recently too.

I won a set of UR curly products from one of the Naturally Curly sweepstakes. Those products are fantastic too and I would have never had noticed them if it wasn't for the sweepstakes. If you enter enough sweepstakes in general, you will eventually win something. I actually win a fair amount, I just recently won some products from Murad and a set of pots from T-fal. I bookmark my sweepstakes, and enter them first thing when I get on my computer. I often resell the things I've won because I don't necessarily need or want them. I'm a sweepster for life.

I won a set of UR curly products from one of the Naturally Curly sweepstakes. Those products are fantastic too and I would have never had noticed them if it wasn't for the sweepstakes. If you enter enough sweepstakes in general, you will eventually win something. I actually win a fair amount, I just recently won some products from Murad and a set of pots from T-fal. I bookmark my sweepstakes, and enter them first thing when I get on my computer. I often resell the things I've won because I don't necessarily need or want them. I'm a sweepster for life.

Me too - I enter something a least everyday, LOL. I never never win anything from CN/NC. I guess my time is coming. :crossfingers:

Back