MY UPDATES PICS

Great progress! Get em guurrrrrl!:grin: I use the MN straight in the morning and BT at night but I did notice I would get slight headaches in the morning so I'm going to have to change it up. Thanks for sharing.

Great progress! Get em guurrrrrl!:grin: I use the MN straight in the morning and BT at night but I did notice I would get slight headaches in the morning so I'm going to have to change it up. Thanks for sharing.
Using it straight is not the way to go because that will cause the headahes .. try mixing it with some oils and stuff ok .. keep me updated

great growth! do you mind me asking what type of cornrows you had? did you braid your own hair or did you add extensions?
I always add the cornrows with hair because after putting the mix in for a week your own hair will not last honey ... for some reason my hair flies in extentions

Very impressive! I know MN has worked and given me 1 inch of growth in 10 days so this really inspires me to keep it moving.

Very impressive! I know MN has worked and given me 1 inch of growth in 10 days so this really inspires me to keep it moving.

Wow 1 inch in 10 days! I hope i get the same results. I have been using it for like a week now. I am a chicken though, I only added a small tube in my growth mix.

I mix with MN, sulfur 8, bb moisterizer, castor oil, coconut oil, tea tree oil, shea oil, olive oil, rosemary and peppermint essential oils, and any other generic oils that I HAVE TO MAKE A HUGE batch and it fills 4 oz bottles
I use 2 tubes of MN 2%

Hi iaec06
Thanks for sending me the PM. I was wondering, what was the ratio of sulfur8, bb, and coconut oil? And my coconut oil is solid do you heat yours before putting in the mix or are you mixing it in their in its solid state?

I know I am late, but that is some serious growth! Your hair looks amazing! I think I will have to try this.

Tasha do you mind either posting your exact mix recipe or pm-ing with the recipe? I would really appreciate. Your growth is awesome!

I have been using MN since October 16, 2006, I think I am getting about 1 inch per month, not sure...but it's definitely ALOT faster then what I was going....

I am in aw of the number of comments that I am still getting .. thanks guys it keep my hair on my head because I am crazy like that and sometimes want to cut all off again .. but hubby say NO PLEASE NO

Gracious!! That's some serious growth there girlie!! I see I'm going to have to jump back on the MN bandwagon for a while:grin: Congratulations on your success and keep it up, you're doing a fantastic job!!

This growth rate does honestly look accelerated , I am a non believer in topical growth aids but im kinda going hmmm here:grin:,,,Have u measured exactly how many inches you got in that time period,, was it more than 1 inch in 2 months..?

I am in aw of the number of comments that I am still getting .. thanks guys it keep my hair on my head because I am crazy like that and sometimes want to cut all off again .. but hubby say NO PLEASE NO

That is some great growth. Can you please Pm me with your exact measurements for your mixture PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great Growth... so thick too! I think Im going to head on over to Family Dollar and 'make it do what it do, baby!' I think I've reached my terminal length... cuz my hair aint budgin'... hopefully this will help me out.

Thanks for sharing.

I've been MNing for 3 straight weeks. Today my co-worker said, "You hair is growing like crazy...":grin:

That is some great growth. Can you please Pm me with your exact measurements for your mixture PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:bouncegreOhh! Ohh! Ohh! Me too please, please, please!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: How did I miss this thread?:ohwell:

Back