MY UPDATES PICS

Hey miss lady can u pm me as well your measurements??? I really appreciate it... Thanks soonergirl ----- Your hair is fantastic

Great job. It's grown really fast in a short amount of time. :)
I did the MN thing but didn't notice a difference. Could you give me the details of the mixture you used?

Hi, I'm a newbie and I am really amazed and the progress of your hair growth in such a short amount of time. Can you please send me the formula to your mixture. BTW-your hair looks great!!!!

Tasha, girl I am just amazed at how much your hair has grown just by taking good care of it and using that good ole MN.:yep:

Looking good girl and keep up the good work. You will reach your goal in no time and more because MN is no joke.:nono:

ladies I have been using MN for 4 weeks now I had to get a touch up at 5 weeks post because I was going crazy with the new growth
this is how my hair looked after I took cornrows out for my new relaxer

now here are my pics in intervals when I started my journey

02/07
this is my first progress after starting growth aids 03/07
this is when I changed growth aids and started MN mix 08/07
this is now 10/07

I have not taken vits in a very long time so I can only say that all this growth cam from my MN mix .
again my regimine is as follows I clarify, DC with ors, leave in salerm 21 and blow dry every 2 weeks I get a relaxer when needed never past 6 weeks anymore
WOW WOW WOW, WHAT AN INSPIRATION, I AM NEW TO HAIR GROWING AND I AM JUST AMAZED AT YOUR PROGRESS. CAN I MIX MN WITH BOUNDLESS TRESSES AND OLIVE OIL? PLEASE PM ME AND GIVE SOME DETAILS OF HOW YOU MIX, WHAT YOU MIX AND QUANLITY? PLEASE PLEASE PM ME.
YOU HAIR IS AMAZING, FOR REAL, PLEASE DON'T EVER CHOP IT.

Is there a way for someone to break this whole MN thing down for the newbies?? This sounds like something that I would be willing to try. I am already using boundless tresses and I am wondering if I could mix this with MN. Are you guys actually using neosporine or monistat on your hair/scalp? Or are purchasing straight MN? PLEASE someone let a newbie know! :sad:
MY QUESTIONS EXACTLY, I AM USING BT AS WELL, SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TOO. PLEASE HELP ANYONE.

ladies I have been using MN for 4 weeks now I had to get a touch up at 5 weeks post because I was going crazy with the new growth
this is how my hair looked after I took cornrows out for my new relaxer

now here are my pics in intervals when I started my journey

02/07
this is my first progress after starting growth aids 03/07
this is when I changed growth aids and started MN mix 08/07
this is now 10/07

I have not taken vits in a very long time so I can only say that all this growth cam from my MN mix .
again my regimine is as follows I clarify, DC with ors, leave in salerm 21 and blow dry every 2 weeks I get a relaxer when needed never past 6 weeks anymore

Beautiful progress! You hair looks so long and healthy and of course you can see the thickness and fullness between your 8/07 and 10/07 pics. I would have never though that MN had such usage. To be honest I didn't even know what monistat was until I saw it on the board so I went online and looked it up...wow. I'm so lost sometimes :lachen:

All in All beautiful pics, wonderful progress.... I'm just beginning my journey since Oct 07 so I'm still feeling out a regimen and once I get my hair healthy i'll consider different growing alternatives.

Back