MY UPDATES PICS

Your hair looks good:yep:.... Do you apply the mixture to your scalp, or use it as an conditioner treatment.?

:congrats:WoW! your hair looks really nice. I have to get my tubes of Neo AF and get to mixin! I have been reading the extensive threads on MN and your progress is telling me to just do it! I have to plan though, being my next touchup is 11/20.

Your hair growth is fantastic!!!

I'm on board. Just waiting for my shipment from the US . . .

Anybody mix their MN with water?
this is how I feel about mixing anything as long as you have the 2 main ingredients in it it does not matter what else you add IMO( keep me updated ok )

Last edited:
ladies I have been using MN for 4 weeks now I had to get a touch up at 5 weeks post because I was going crazy with the new growth
this is how my hair looked after I took cornrows out for my new relaxer

now here are my pics in intervals when I started my journey

02/07
this is my first progress after starting growth aids 03/07
this is when I changed growth aids and started MN mix 08/07
this is now 10/07

I have not taken vits in a very long time so I can only say that all this growth cam from my MN mix .
again my regimine is as follows I clarify, DC with ors, leave in salerm 21 and blow dry every 2 weeks I get a relaxer when needed never past 6 weeks anymore

What is MN?

ladies I have been using MN for 4 weeks now I had to get a touch up at 5 weeks post because I was going crazy with the new growth
this is how my hair looked after I took cornrows out for my new relaxer

now here are my pics in intervals when I started my journey

02/07
this is my first progress after starting growth aids 03/07
this is when I changed growth aids and started MN mix 08/07
this is now 10/07

I have not taken vits in a very long time so I can only say that all this growth cam from my MN mix .
again my regimine is as follows I clarify, DC with ors, leave in salerm 21 and blow dry every 2 weeks I get a relaxer when needed never past 6 weeks anymore

I feel so silly for asking this, because obviously everybody else knows, but what is "MN"?

Your hair growth is amazing! I am tempted to jump on the MN band wagon!

Have you had any issues or side effects from using it? If you don't mind me asking, how much and how often do you use it? TIA

Thank you so very much for posting progress pictures. I've read the other thread that was started several years ago, and have been searching for someone to post progress pictures that said, as you did: "This is what MN has done for me". I bought the neosporin AF just today, and made a sissy of a mixture with just the one tube. I wish I had read your post beforehand, because I would have bought the 4% MN or gone searching for the family dollar store. :wallbash:

Anyway, I'll keep you posted with my progress. Wow! I just love the ladies of LHCF, don't you?

Thank you so very much for posting progress pictures. I've read the other thread that was started several years ago, and have been searching for someone to post progress pictures that said, as you did: "This is what MN has done for me". I bought the neosporin AF just today, and made a sissy of a mixture with just the one tube. I wish I had read your post beforehand, because I would have bought the 4% MN or gone searching for the family dollar store. :wallbash:

Anyway, I'll keep you posted with my progress. Wow! I just love the ladies of LHCF, don't you?
family dollar is the bomb and cheap ... thanks for the comment

Do you just apply the MN mix to your scalp or what? Anybody just use straight MN/Sulfur 8?
sorry getting to pc today ... but yes I put the mix on my scalp ... but I never use MN by itself I think that would give headaches .. also on another forum a lady used it with the S8 gease and it gave her amazing growth . my only prolem withat that is both products can be very drying so therefore I added all the oils to mine .. HTH

Last edited:
Your hair growth is amazing! I am tempted to jump on the MN band wagon!

Have you had any issues or side effects from using it? If you don't mind me asking, how much and how often do you use it? TIA
no i have any prolems or side effects when using it.. but I no when used by itself it can cause headaches from what others have said ..

no i have any prolems or side effects when using it.. but I no when used by itself it can cause headaches from what others have said ..

Maybe that's why I got headaches. Using it alone. I got serious kinda head-rushing types that normally would be in the morning or when I would stand up quickly or while working out. I had to stop using it.

yes it should be creamy and yes my baby is very ill she has an infection that is viral and it has to get better on it's own without RX .. I almost had a nervous breakdown from all the crying and I can't do anything to help her ... but on the better side she started eating a tiny bit

Aww, I am so sorry to hear about your precious baby. I pray that everything turns out well for the both of you. I know you must be worried out of your mind:sad:

:kiss:

P.S. Excellent progress!

Aww, I am so sorry to hear about your precious baby. I pray that everything turns out well for the both of you. I know you must be worried out of your mind:sad:

:kiss:

P.S. Excellent progress!
thank you she has recoverd from that but now she is rocking a cold .. the weather is changing fast over here .

Back