MY UPDATES PICS

I believe Ms Hicks has a long thread on BHM and here about the Sulphur 8 +MN method. I did mix it but havent been consistent, good growth:yep:

Tasha, your hair is looking so good!!!!!!! I am so happy for all the progress you have made this year-way to go!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Now that is amazing you grow girl. And the year is not over yet. You have made excellent progress.

How do you wear your hair daily? Are you doing protective styles?

Can someone post how they mix their MN? I know that someone mentioned they mix it with other oils, sulfer 8, etc. Do you use the entire tube? How much of the other ingredients do you mix with it? Once its mixed you just apply it to your scalp every other day?
thx!

Can someone post how they mix their MN? I know that someone mentioned they mix it with other oils, sulfer 8, etc. Do you use the entire tube? How much of the other ingredients do you mix with it? Once its mixed you just apply it to your scalp every other day?
thx!

I want to know this, too.

I was about to ask the same question so we can run in different directions and distract them.:lachen:

LOL...I finally did a search and found a thread about using MN. DH is bugging out when I showed him the pic of Tasha's growth, then when I told him what MN was, he looked at me like "yeast infection cream!!!""" I said, between urine on the face, MTG and oil pulling (which he tried and accidently swallowed a little, got sick as a dog) I am not surprised by what MN is now. Actually **looking around for easedroppers** I plan on trying this...*sigh* *:meditate:, I want long hair, I want long hair, :meditate:*

Going to do some more research on what to add to MN for best results.

LOL...I finally did a search and found a thread about using MN. DH is bugging out when I showed him the pic of Tasha's growth, then when I told him what MN was, he looked at me like "yeast infection cream!!!""" I said, between urine on the face, MTG and oil pulling (which he tried and accidently swallowed a little, got sick as a dog) I am not surprised by what MN is now. Actually **looking around for easedroppers** I plan on trying this...*sigh* *:meditate:, I want long hair, I want long hair, :meditate:*

Going to do some more research on what to add to MN for best results.

can you post a link to the thread?

Thank you so much Blackmaven! I was about to log off and caught your answer before doing so.

I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT it was that.....WOW!...lol Okay, I guess I'm going to have to pull up old threads on this when I have time. My husband is giving me this look like 'You need to get off the computer'....LOL:grin:.
sorry that I did not get to your question I am with a sick baby and I am sneaking on and off the net

I believe Ms Hicks has a long thread on BHM and here about the Sulphur 8 +MN method. I did mix it but havent been consistent, good growth:yep:
yes she does and we are in this MN movement together .. she has gotten awesome results aswell

Do any of you develop headaches with your MN? Just curious...

hey when I first tried MN back in late febuary I did get headaches because I did not know what the hell I was doing back then which promt me to stop... after reading a few post on it I decided to put alot of oils and stuff to tone it down a bit and I have never gotten any headaches in the 5 weeks that I have been using it

Now that is amazing you grow girl. And the year is not over yet. You have made excellent progress.

How do you wear your hair daily? Are you doing protective styles?
well I am wearing it wrap for firt 3 days of relaxer then I will wear in a bun or a bear clip but next week I will be back in corn rows , they really help my hair to grow faster

Back