My November Updates

That's why mine can't grow, cuz yours is growing so much! Every time I open one of your threads your hair is longer!

Okay, okay...enough hatin'. CONGRATS lady! You are making wonderful progress! Keep up the good work.

girl what are you talking about your hair is the bomb and it is long too so stop tripping

Oh my Goodness-s-s-s! You have the most amazing and beautiful growth I have seen right before my eyes. You go girl! When I grow up I want to be just like you! Keep up the good work! :yep:

Your hair is so thick and healthy :yep:...do you ever get a blow out when you go to the dominican salon?...is your last pic from a roller set or a blow out (or both)?

both pics are rollersets but the november updat is the one I got at the dominican s ok. also I have gotten one blow out from them b4 here is the pic of it ok .. and I have no idea why my hair looks lighter in this pic but it is odd

Oh my Goodness-s-s-s! You have the most amazing and beautiful growth I have seen right before my eyes. You go girl! When I grow up I want to be just like you! Keep up the good work! :yep:[/quote
thanks a buch and you have made amazing progress .. also I checked out your fotki b4 and you have beautiful weaves abd wigd and very nice makeup

That's the BEST roller set I've ever seen...it's so silky!..and you can't even tell it's a roller set...I'm so very jealous right now...I really wish I could do that myself.

DIMN! I'm shocked. Ok that's it. I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow. Tell how to put the MN in hair. Do I use it on the hair or the scalp. Also, spill the beans on your regi. How often do you relax and what products are you using. Your hair is amazing and beautiful!

That's the BEST roller set I've ever seen...it's so silky!..and you can't even tell it's a roller set...I'm so very jealous right now...I really wish I could do that myself.
girl I use the very big rollers and I have them wrap it right away
thanks alot I will tell her when I go back.

:eek: Yowzaaa! Girl u gotta put up a warning when you post your update threads. Not Safe for Jealous ppl! LOL :lachen:- I fell out of my chair when i saw the progress. How many inches did you get in one month? Wow
Good job and keep it up :up:

DIMN! I'm shocked. Ok that's it. I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow. Tell how to put the MN in hair. Do I use it on the hair or the scalp

only on the scalp. . now i get a wash , set and dc from the dominicans i relax every 6-8 weeks. I am currently moisterizing my hair with whipped baggie cream that I purchased from hairveda.net it is the dam stuff and my hair is so light and fluffy after

if you do a search on me you will find my mn mix, and everything else
HTH HAPPY GROWING

:eek: Yowzaaa! Girl u gotta put up a warning when you post your update threads. Not Safe for Jealous ppl! LOL :lachen:- I fell out of my chair when i saw the progress. How many inches did you get in one month? Wow

lol....I agree with the above. I can only dream my hair would grow that fast! I had a growth spurt in the spring/summer and now its like watching paint dry lol. You hair is SO PRETTY!!!:yep:

now ladies I was not thinking that i would get hardley any growth but the norm of 1/4 inch since i was not using growth aids , but I guess the washing and DC also contributed to the excess but now that I have my relaxer you do not want to see the kind of napps I get from the MN
thanks girl

lol....I agree with the above. I can only dream my hair would grow that fast! I had a growth spurt in the spring/summer and now its like watching paint dry lol. You hair is SO PRETTY!!!:yep:
ok I was wondering about seasons I always new that my hair flew during the hot months and if you add some braids, moisture and some dam MN shoot you would have a corn field ohf hair :lachen:thanks girl

I like to have my starting pics so that othes can see that is did not take me long to get to this point and that anyone can do it too

Last edited:
you can do this yourself just rollerset it in very big (soda can size) rollers and wrapit right away ok.. and boom :grin:

Oh MY!! You have some great growth with that thick healthy hair. I can't hate girl b/c my hair will get grow as long ---one day :yep:. Thanks for the inspiration- can't wait for your next update!

Oh MY!! You have some great growth with that thick healthy hair. I can't hate girl b/c my hair will get grow as long ---one day :yep:. Thanks for the inspiration- can't wait for your next update!

you are right I use to be like dang look at this girl hair or this girl now I see for myself that I can have that hair too
thanks you much and you will be there aswell

AMAZING growth! I have been using the MN for 2 weeks and OMG! I have at least a 1/2 inch its amazing!
ok now you know that you have to tame those napps :grin: because it will get out of hand and when you go get a relaxer you will cry real tears :yep:
thanks girl

ladies I am back yet again. I have been visiting the dominicans every week for a wash, DC and rollerset, now those women know thier stuff anyways I tried the precise no lye relaxer and my hair turned out very straight and softer than using the lye . I think this is a keep and besides I did not even burn .. I am glad to say that I ave gotten a tiny trim, and some growth too. I have not used any growth aids for over a month now and boy do I miss it :grin: I will be back on the MN wagon for sure next weekend.
111/16/07

last relaxer10/07
Did MN aid your hair to grow so nice at that speed?

:blush:OMG, you have grown as much hair in the last 9 mos as i have on my head already. I love to see ur updates, u are doing a great job. Im jealous, hating and all of that.:wallbash:

Back