My Son Cut His Hair And Twitter, Facebook And Instagram Went Crazy!!! He Went Viral!!!

I don't know if yall have seen the pictures floating around yesterday, but my 10 year old son cut his hair to donate...I posted in here last month that he would be doing it... and he went VIRAL! Annnnd the beautiful Reneice was the one who did the cut...

Here's us on the news... I hope my hair was ok, I wasn't expecting to be interviewed... tell me how I did ladies!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154052393529702&id=554854701

I'm attaching some pictures of my baby as well...
Awwwwww...sweet boy, GORGEUS hair...wow!!!

Your son is absolutely adorable and clearly a very sweet kid. You are doing something absolutely right mama, you should be very proud!!

Also with regards to his regimen, further proof that low-manipulation works!!

What a handsome boy and his hair is gorgeous. I love that at a young age he has the heart and compassion for others. Great Job mom!

That lovely child is about to start a cornrow challenge on here! Ignore the haters, I'm sure they are an (annoyingly vocal) minority. He is inspirational to most!
Haaaa! I'm so up for a cornrow challenge! Lol, I have a thread somewhere around here saying that I'd gotten in to see Reniece after waiting three years... and I essentially did the same thing... and in 6 months my hair grew from shoulder length to bra strap length in those cornrows. I think a cornrow challenge would give great results... sometimes we tend TJ do the most ands it hinders the growth and retention.

Your son is beautiful inside and out!
I also need his regimen, because if that is 2 years growth, I'm doing something wrong.
Males. They always so easily get what we want. Long lashes for no reason, full brows, fast growing hair. Idk why life got jokes smh.

Your son has such a beautiful spirit. To be so going and have so much empathy for others is amazing. And to keep it up for 2 years and not change his mind.

I didn't know this was your son! He is so handsome. I've been seeing this all over the place. What you two did is so amazing and will mean so much to someone with cancer.

Back