My new cut and COLOR!!!

Beautiful BB! Love the color! Congrats on getting on be able to 100% natural sooner than you thought! July will be here before you know it!:yep:

Woooooooow, that's gorgeous. Your natural hair looks straighter than your relaxed hair!! Nice!!

Question: What is your hair type?

Thanks hon! That was the very reason I decided to transition because it seemed that I would get the same results and besides, being natural affords me the best of both worlds - straight AND curly.

It's perfect, I mean fake hair perfect! (that's a compliment of course :))

Oh no, I take it as a compliment! I agree, it really does look fake. I have to say that I had to hurry up and wrap it last night because I kept running my hands through it.

I came in to my office today and one of the instructors said "oh my, THAT hair looks really good on you!" I am sure she thought it was fake too:grin:

its looks so pretty and silky!! i love it! not long before ull be full natural u go girl!!

Thank you!
My brother says with about 4 more inches of relaxed ends, I should get there by the end of the summer so that is my new goal now - to be fully natural by July 31st.

ETA: Just noticed that you did a BC in April 08. You have had some really great growth girlie!

Gorgeous! Love the highlights. Grrrrr, I want to highlight SO bad now.

:poke: Go on....you know you want to:grin:...Seriously, your hair looks very healthy which means that you obviously have good hair practices. Just keep those same practices and step it up a tad bit and you should be fine if you decide to get highlights....

BB

Very Nice did your brother do your color again?

:yep:He did, but I have to say that the look on my face was like :blush: when I first came from under the dryer. The color was so "IN YOUR FACE" and I was like :nono: "I MADE A MISTAKE". Once he put the heat to it, it toned down a little bit.

Your brother is the bomb!! That is some beautiful hair BB!! You making me want some new color now :blush:

Thanks!
Didn't you have some bangin highlights once before? I could have sworn it was you. I can't access fotki right now, but I could have sworn you had some type of color. If so, was yours easy to maintain?

Back