My new cut and COLOR!!!

Hairgasm!!!!!:lick::woot::lovedrool: I only wish I had the staying power. You are doing a wonderful job with your transition. You're an inspiration!

That's it doggonit! As of this moment, I'm officially transitioning!! I'm just gonna have to be tough and do this :boxing:

By the way BB....YOUR HAIR IS GAW-GEOUS!!! :yep:

Gorgeous....love the cut and the color! Do you mind me asking what flat iron he used?

I know it was a light blue tourmaline iron. I am going to scour the internet to see if I can find a pic for you. It may be the large version on the Babybliss (I don't think that's what the large version is called b/c he sells the minature version of that iron and it's called the "Babybliss".) I'll see if I can find a pic of it on the internet. He also uses a red FHI iron (didn't use it on my hair this time but he has in the past)

I do know that the only product he used on my hair was "Redken Glass 01". He rubbed a few drops of this throughout my hair befor he put me under the dryer. After he finished blow drying and flat ironing, he rubbed a few more drops throughout my hair again. I was sure to ask him what products because I have a sedu and was going to try to duplicate the results.

HTH.....(off to see if I can find that flat iron)

That's it doggonit! As of this moment, I'm officially transitioning!! I'm just gonna have to be tough and do this :boxing:

By the way BB....YOUR HAIR IS GAW-GEOUS!!! :yep:

Laughing at the bolded:grin:
You can do it....there is a whole entire network here that will hold and keep you accountable and there is sooooooooooo much information that you can gather to make your transition successful.

BB

Hairgasm!!!!!:lick::woot::lovedrool: I only wish I had the staying power. You are doing a wonderful job with your transition. You're an inspiration!

Thanks hon!
I commented in your thread and the regimen you practice is the exact same thing I do, so you are definitely on the right track girlie!

:lick: highlights..They look beautiful!!

I have an appt for next weekend to get mine done. Im going for a honey blonde kind of color, possibly a few shades darker. IDK!!

But I do hope mine look as great as yours do! :yep:

:lick: highlights..They look beautiful!!

I have an appt for next weekend to get mine done. Im going for a honey blonde kind of color, possibly a few shades darker. IDK!!

But I do hope mine look as great as yours do! :yep:

Oh, I am so excited for you! I was trying to decide between the copper highlights or the honey blonde/caramel, but I went with the copper because that's what was already on my ends from 2 years ago and I had an idea what it would look like.

I was a little afraid of what it would take to lift the color and get the blonde/caramel look because I know the lighter the color, the more damaging it is for your hair.(if not cared for properly) Although I have had highlights before on relaxed hair this is my first time having them on natural hair so I didn't want the drying effects. I will go this round with the copper, but my dream highlights are the honey blonde/caramel.

Will you post pics? I can't wait to see!

Thanks!
Didn't you have some bangin highlights once before? I could have sworn it was you. I can't access fotki right now, but I could have sworn you had some type of color. If so, was yours easy to maintain?
:sad: Yeah, they're all gone now. The color was real similar and I LOVED it. I didn't do much extra to maintain, just weekly DCing and daily moisture.

I might need to revisit :look:...I'd take a pic of your hair as an example of what I wanted!! Simply gorgeous!

:sad: Yeah, they're all gone now. The color was real similar and I LOVED it. I didn't do much extra to maintain, just weekly DCing and daily moisture.

I might need to revisit :look:...I'd take a pic of your hair as an example of what I wanted!! Simply gorgeous!

Oh I knew it! I just went to your fotki and I found the picture that I had in my head when I was typing that earlier today. It was your pics from your visit to the Dominican salon. I loved that pic!!! I have always loved how full and healthy your hair looked so you know you have to post pics if you decide to color!

OMG!!! How gorgeous are those highlights?! You look fabu.
icon14.gif

Excuse my french, but Gotdamn!!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Sorry, that was my first reaction. :look:

Your hair is one of the best I've seen in a long time!

do you happen to know what blow dryer he used?

Back