My new cut and COLOR!!!

Excuse my french, but Gotdamn!!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Sorry, that was my first reaction. :look:

Your hair is one of the best I've seen in a long time!

do you happen to know what blow dryer he used?

:grin: Thanks hon!
I'm not sure what kind of blow dryer he used but I know I was "running" from it and he kept telling me to hold my head the way he put it b/c he was trying to direct the flow in a certain direction. I told him that darn thing was :burning:. I saw the smoke coming from it and I was literally surrounded by a cloud of smoke! I asked him if the wattage was like 5000 or what? He looked at the blow dryer and told me it was 1500 watts.:nono: I told him I knew they must have printed the wrong thing on the dryer because I have never even seen a 1875 watt dryer with that much smoke e! (I was having flashbacks from the dominican salon) He did use the nozzle on the blow dryer to direct the flow and he used a paddle brush.

I have to go back into another thread to comment on the type of flat iron for someone else. I am too dumb for words....I am sitting over here laughing at my own self!

I told the poster that the flat iron he used on me was light blue and I saw "tourmaline" on it and it looked like something else could have been on it but was scratched off from wear and tear. I told her I know I have seen a nano version of that same flat iron on his shelf that he was selling to customers and it was called a "BabyBliss" but certainly the larger version wasn't called "Baby" anything. How about the name of the darn flat iron is really "BaByliss":grin: My brother used to be a distributor for FHI flat irons so he uses them too, but the one he used on my head was for sure light blue and I'm thinking it was the BaByliss.

HTH!

Ladies, thanks for all your positive comments! Although I love how straight my hair is, I was really scared about the color. (I remember when I got this color 2 years ago, I think I went through the same thing; it took about a month to grow on me)

I really was torn between the color I have now and a caramel/light brown/light blonde color - that's what I REALLY wanted but I know with the light blond, my hair color would have to be lifted a LOTTTTT and even though I had the light brown/caramel/light blonde color before (the very first time I ever had highlights; yeah....all 3), about the 2nd or 3rd week, I started to experience a little breakage. It was own fault because although my hair has always had length, I never used moisturizer because I liked my hair to have that "swang".(My old stylist used to fuss at me constantly and would preach to me that putting "sheen" on my hair wasn't the same as putting "moisture" in my hair b/c right before I would go in for my weekly appointment, I would rub a little sheen over the surface of my hair so she wouldn't fuss at me):perplexed Didn't realize that moisturizer was a definite with the new color. So as soon as I started moisturizing, I was good.

Even though I moisturize like crazy now, I didn't want to take any chances of the really light color (of the honey blond) drying my hair out, so that's how I end up with going back with the same color that I had gotten 2 year ago. I still had some on the relaxed ends so I knew what to expect. To me, I am o.k. when I look at the ends of it, but when I look at the parts on the top (near the scalp), that's when it scares me! (especially with it all laying down flat). The color just looks overpowering to me when you have several strands right together. I am hoping it won't be as frightening to me once I wear it curly.:grin:

But thanks again for the comments!

:grin: Thanks hon!
I'm not sure what kind of blow dryer he used but I know I was "running" from it and he kept telling me to hold my head the way he put it b/c he was trying to direct the flow in a certain direction. I told him that darn thing was :burning:. I saw the smoke coming from it and I was literally surrounded by a cloud of smoke! I asked him if the wattage was like 5000 or what? He looked at the blow dryer and told me it was 1500 watts.:nono: I told him I knew they must have printed the wrong thing on the dryer because I have never even seen a 1875 watt dryer with that much smoke e! (I was having flashbacks from the dominican salon) He did use the nozzle on the blow dryer to direct the flow and he used a paddle brush.

I know I was "running" from it and he kept telling me to hold my head the way + the:burning: smiley ..:lachen:

I just wanted to tell you that your hair is absolutly beautiful. I love it. You would think you had a fresh relaxer.:grin:

WOW. your hair is gorgeous! I literally *gasped* when I realized that you are transitioning. I could never tell!!! love the highlights btw

Nuh uh girl. That there is a wig!

Just kidding! Your hair looks fabulous, makes me want to take the plunge and ditch the white stuff. Very, Very lovely!

Back