My SO Really Put HIs Foot in His Mouth !

I want to know what happened too.

:lol:, seriously OP should request this thread go poof, if she doesnt desire to discuss the topic anymore, so many curious people here lol. Ive had threads I wasnt comfortable with deleted before.

Last edited:
*lights up a newport one hunnit for dis one hea*

he stuck on stoopit n broke down on dumb.

you've been auditioning for the role of wifey for seven years, and as per your statement, he says that if he were to "settle down", then it would be with a latina chick. see, that raises a hair on my wig cuz if yall been t'getha for seven years, he doesn't feel as if he's settled down? well, no cuz yall not married.

i think it's time to re-evaluate da situation, your relationship, and your future for you and those chirren... the writing is on the walls, as you should stop and take the rosey colored glasses off. your mad at the fact that he said a latina chick, but fa real, u should be mad that he doesn't feel as if he's settled down, and afta 7 years, he didn't make you his wife yet, he just parked you on promise street sitting idle.

silence is golden, as i wouldn't say anything to him either, rather, i would re-evaluation my life and make a decision from there, and decide whether i want to "settle" or not with this idiot.... i think you deserve more.

Took the words out my mouth.

Men only do what u allow.

Protective Stylin' on y'all.

Why was this bumped? This is from 3 1/2 years ago. Did something happen?

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Not to sound mean but that's why I'm a firm believer of no kids before marriage UNLESS you know for sure you don't want to be married but still want to have kids... Because now you're in a tough situation. If you didn't have kids, it would have been easy to re-evaluate your relationship and perhaps consider moving on but when you have kids, that's a different story.

Back