My professor's hair... a love story.

All of a sudden I saw this thread blow up and I thought what in sam hill is going on?

And, OMGosh, I went straight to the picture posts...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HEAD OF HAIR!!! :blush:

Using Beyonce's song, It's so much, it's so curly, it's so long...:lachen:

Thanks Robot!

Do we know her regime? I was just alurker in here before I saw those pics and now I know why you were so anxious for us to see! :lachen:

Does she have a fotki...something! Help a sista out! I want her hair! :yep:

WOW!
WOW!
WOW!

That shrinkage is CRAZY!!! Mine is only about half my length...hopefully I will have more shrinkage as I grow. I want her hair...:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Thanks so much for posting! Stunning hair she has (my Yoda impersonation...)

cj

I saw the first set thinking...yeah her hair is pretty.

Then I looked at the second set and I started drooling.

Wow. So pretty! Her front looks like mine but I am jellis of those tighter coils in the back. And her shrinkage is no joke!

IMG_0551.jpg

what the... when, where, how?!?! i want hair like that!! its so pretty!

I literally got tears in my eyes when I saw this picture. Holy. Mother. Of. Us. All.
Midback!!! MIDBACK!!! All outta that fabulous fro! Wow, wow, wow! Just gawgeous.

I don't even care about the straight pics now. I'm so done. :thud:

I couldn't wait for YOU to get up in here! :lol:

It's very possible for people to think that! When I wear my natural hair straightened, some people think I have a relaxer. All I used was a blowdryer and flat-iron. ;)

I have been following this thread waiting for updates and my goodness this woman has a gorgeous head of hair. Thank you so much for sharing.

Back