My professor's hair... a love story.

Beautiful coily curls with beautiful skin to boot! I thank her for sharing and you, Robot for making us drool :drool:!

Enjoy your edible arrangement- he is a keeper ;)!

Those curls get a perfect 10!!! The thickness and health... PERFECT 10! I can't wait to see more pics of The Professor!!:spinning:

Thanks Robot... I have loved this thread!!!:grin:

Ya'll are something else! :lachen:

I'll email her in the morning to show her the site and link her to this thread. I know she's going to get a kick out of seeing your responses!

ETA: And I will not forget to remind her to send me the ones she took.

Last edited:
:popcorn::

I'm good - as this was feat for you "OP" to be able to do all this and still maintaining your GPA (which better be good young lady - oops the mother in me just came out :lachen::lachen:)

I got a good grade on the paper in her class, too. :cool2: :grin:

No worries, e-mama.

aaaaaaahhhhhh!! the angels are singing!!!!

thanx girlie!!!! there goes that pantene again. i thought it was hype in the pantene contest site, but i'm becoming a believer. i'm mad that she has such a simple regi!!! i'm co washing, vitamin poppin, chlorella drinkin, coconut oilin, twistin, gellin', colon cleansin, prayin, burnin candles, ooom shalla goom lock lockin ('member that from what's happenin when rerun joined that cult), etc., etc., etc. jk

Thanks for sharing those pics Robot!

Her hair is gaga-gorgeous!

She's a Crown N Glory girl - awesome!! I'm soooo inspired! Off to DC again

I just wanna say, I loved this thread.. and OP, thanks for sharing.. tell professor thanks for being soo cool about it..

There are no words...that is simply amazing hair!! Ur professor was very generous and I appreciate that.

Robot thanks for all your dedication to healthy hair and keeping up with this thread.

Ladies we are some silly ppl some of the responses were straight comedy. I got a good ab workout laughing. But I too had to close my mouth and wipe the moisture from my chin. LOL!!

Her hair is beautiful. I mean it's simply beautiful. I've never seen natural hair like that before. The curl definition AND the fro effect.:drool:I love it. Thank you for your boldness and diligence in getting the 411.

aaaaaaahhhhhh!! the angels are singing!!!!

thanx girlie!!!! there goes that pantene again. i thought it was hype in the pantene contest site, but i'm becoming a believer. i'm mad that she has such a simple regi!!! i'm co washing, vitamin poppin, chlorella drinkin, coconut oilin, twistin, gellin', colon cleansin, prayin, burnin candles, ooom shalla goom lock lockin ('member that from what's happenin when rerun joined that cult), etc., etc., etc. jk

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

wow, that had me cracking up!

Good work Robot, it was worth the wait, her hair is gorgeous!!! Camping out for the length check pics...

You guys will be the first know. :yep:

Maybe I should stop posting until I have them, like a previous poster told me to do. :lachen:

Back