My Online Dating Experience

Danene5

I do know that a few of you ladies have been asking how was my date. So here is my experience. About 3 months ago I met this gentleman on Black People Meet. I will call him "GQ". So GQ and I starting chatting online on 9/30/2008. After a few email exchanges we decided that we were going to meet. My birthday was on 10/30 and he stated that he was going to try and meet me before my birthday. The weekend before and of my birthday GQ wasn't able to visit due to work. I really wanted to meet this guy and make sure that I wasn't wasting my time. As an FYI (GQ and I live 2 hours away, he is 4 years my senior). So as time went on, we just weren't able to meet due to our demanding jobs.

On November 20th he asked me what i was going to do for Thanksgiving. I told him that i was going to go to my parents house. He then asked me to meet him in Columbia,SC that friday. I stated that I would. I gave him the address to cousins house to pick me up for dinner.

Dinner was to take place at 8pm. Due to Black Friday, I was out shopping and asked if we could meet up later. Unfortunately, he ended up driving around for an hour trying to find my cousins house. At 10:22pm we were on our way to our first date. In the car he asked me what type of food I wanted. At that time, i really didn't care i would have gone to IHOP and had some Blueberry Pancakes and would have been satisfied. I left everything up to him. He asked if I wanted a formal dinner. I thought that was a tad bit inappropriate since he was wearing jeans. Another FYI ( he drove 2 hours just to have dinner with me straight from work). So we ended up going to a Pub, just to have dinner. Which was nice. There was an arcade and a pool table so we could have some fun as well. The entire night he was a complete gentleman. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Overall it was a good date. And we have made plans to see each other in the near future.

I will keep everyone updated on my Online Dating Experience

Great

I finally met this guy who I met online about 2-3 weeks ago. We chatted online then I gave him my number. We met this past Saturday. A friend and I went to go see our friends who play in a local band.

We hit it off in person and it felt like I have known him for a long time. We are going to continue to see each other. He took care of my friend and I. No pressure and thank goodness he didn't grow eight arms like the last guy I had met.

I'm sorry but I don't know why I was expecting some drama at the end of the post.

This guy sounds great is he good looking like you thought..You know did the pictueres match?

I actually think that he photographs better. I mean it wasn't anything to make me scream and run away. But he is still an attractive man on the inside and out. But then in the picture he was in a suit and when we went out he was more casual. Sometimes the clothing can make a big difference.

Girl he literally jumped on me. I said "NO" really loud and forceful and he backed off. He knew no meant no. He was a perfect gentleman until that point and we had a nice date. I guess you can never say goodnight to some men.

I deleted him from my cellphone as I was driving home. Funny thing is I saw him Saturday when I was on my date with the new guy. He spoke as if nothing happened. I just smiled.

Back