My date with Mr. Match.com . . .

From my life's most embarrassing moments archives....I was dating this guy, nice body, good looking facially, the whole package. Well, the time came for us to do the do, I never thought about the fact that I had never seen him without a hat, cap. Well, he was in postion and my juices just dried str8 up...baby looked like E.T. about the head!!!:covereyes I did not want him think I was shallow...so I gave him the "we are moving too fast speech" while putting my clothes back on as fast as I could. I could tell he was very upset with me...but he never said he was. He called me for a long time after that night...but I just could not bring myself to go out with him after that. I guess that did make me shallow :lachen:

:spinning::spinning::blush::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lachen::lachen::grin::grin:at your bolded!

A man that smells good is very important to me too, ClassyND. Forget the haters. Fresh and clean is what matters! Congrats on your successful match.com date. I hope things continue to progress.

Right. I know this may sound "weird" but I've noticed that some men forget to pay attention to that part behind their ears where their hairline meets the skin. They either wash it and neglect to put cologne there, or they don't wash it and don't put lotion or cologne there. It starts to smell funky/stale and I don't want to smell that when sitting next to a guy in the movie theater or somewhere. I've even smelled it on a stranger in public. :ohwell:

Right. I know this may sound "weird" but I've noticed that some men forget to pay attention to that part behind their ears where their hairline meets the skin. They either wash it and neglect to put cologne there, or they don't wash it and don't put lotion or cologne there. It starts to smell funky/stale and I don't want to smell that when sitting next to a guy in the movie theater or somewhere. I've even smelled it on a stranger in public. :ohwell:

*checking behind my ears*

*checking behind my ears*

I am a believer of the article in Maxim (and in Cosmo) that discussed where to put your body spray/colognes. Every where you have a bodily crease, you need to make sure it smells good. Back of the knees, feet, ears/neck..etc. Because, when a person hugs you and their head goes to the side of yours, what area are they smelling? Them ears/neck! When they pick something off of the floor, they smell your feet and back of your knees (where odors usually accumulate). (I'm not saying to put it all on your skin because I know sweat/oils change the scent of different sprays/perfumes, but these guys need to put it somewhere!). Ok. Sorry for OT on your dating thread. :ohwell:

I didnt read any of the other replies just your main post. I wanted to say ...........don't EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER go to the movies on a first date. NEVER!!!

*Did I say dont ever go there??*

Now keep us updated! :kiss:

Back