“My Husband Doesn’t Know I'm Trans"

Stuff like this is what makes me side-eye people who claim there is no difference between trans people and the rest. If you would have no problem marrying a trans person and you are 100% straight then I believe you. Otherwise it is all talk.

Stuff like this is what makes me side-eye people who claim there is no difference between trans people and the rest. If you would have no problem marrying a trans person and you are 100% straight then I believe you. Otherwise it is all talk.
im sorry if it makes me a bigot but i do not consider trans women "women." they are "trans women." they are not female in the same sense as you or i. you can call yourself a girl all you like but you are a different kind of girl with a very unique set of issues. it does both trans and biological females a disservice to pretend we are all the same.

This is incredibly selfish and quite frankly a form of self hate the tran is imposing on herself. She was shunned by her family and embraced by a set of tran friendly friends and then proceeded to live her life as a natural born woman. Then she married a man that may share her family's same beliefs about her choices and lifestyle. After going through that expense and everything that goes with it emotionally she shouldn't settle for anything less than someone who truly loves and accepts her. She has no one to blame but herself if he wants nothing to do with her. I'm honestly surprised that there is no one around that could have clued him in. She must live far away from the place where she grew up and literally no one there ever knew her as a dude.

Last edited:
I have never ever thought about all it would require to transform biologically into a woman until this thread. Apparently, the menstrual cycle, without the blood, can be mimicked. In 50 years, I wonder what they would be able to do

y'all this reminds me of that prank on the Steve Harvey show. nephew tommy pretends to be a relative of his wife and tells the husband that the reason his wife couldn't have kids was because she was born a man. dude was seriously ready to harm his wife. :nono: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_ZZQxquuY

the trans person should write a dear john letter, pack up and leave. the way some men will think about this is that they were made to be "gay" against their will. if so, he may act rashly.

This is the problem with lying. You can't just tell one. That lie requires another lie then another and so on. I'm surprised she didn't tell him upfront she couldn't have kids. That's not unusual these days and it would have prevented this situation though I still think it's inexcusable that she never told him the truth.

She must have told him a slew of lies about why she seemingly has no family, no friends that go back more than a few years, why she is always taking hormones (maybe he thinks those are birth control pills?), where large sums of money are going each month (I'm guessing the maintenance is expensive and possibly not covered by insurance), why her cooch is always dry, etc. I don't think I could sleep at night lying everyday to someone I claimed to love.

:lachen::lachen:I don't think we have reached there yet. I even doubt the medical community is even that invested in researching into something like that. Not yet anyway.

You guy should give the man some credit. He just might be okay with it.

This may be a stupid question, but could they implant (transplant?) a womb in her and do IVF with a donated egg?

:lachen::lachen:I don't think we have reached there yet. I even doubt the medical community is even that invested in researching into something like that. Not yet anyway.

There was a study earlier this year or late last year where they transplanted a womb from mother to daughter and then impregnated her. They weren't sure if she'd make it to term. I found it creepy because she was having a baby in the womb that bore her...

After they master it in women it's just a matter of time.

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

This was my reaction. Precisely.

This is really beyond the pale. Just one thing though. Is this actually a serious piece? Is it a fantasy piece? I am not so sure that this is real.

None of her family was at the wedding? Trans woman must need hormones. Doesn't hubby know what shim is taking?

I just have so many questions.

What.gif

2zp18gl.gif

He/She should be ashamed of themselves... :nono:

When you get married, you're SUPPOSED to tell your partner something as important as THIS.

I WISH my future husband would tell me that he was born a female.... :naughty: :bat: :nono:

There was a study earlier this year or late last year where they transplanted a womb from mother to daughter and then impregnated her. They weren't sure if she'd make it to term. I found it creepy because she was having a baby in the womb that bore her...

After they master it in women it's just a matter of time.

However it is not only your womb and external and internal sexual organs that make a woman a woman. There are hormones, chemical et al variances between man and woman and variance in the proportions present.

I never have given much thought to how they made man trans. Now that I think about it...do they make an insertion opening between their testicles and anus? But then how far up can this insertion go because their body does not anywhere for this opening to go to? How do they initially keep it open so that it not "heal" close by itself and not grow scar tissue? Does this opening need to be cleaned out since it is not self-cleaning like the vajayjay? how do they do that?

I decided to do some research about how good these fake vaginas are. I am shocked :nono: No wonder this man has been duped for so long. I even saw one that looked like mine:blush:
Heres a link to a page I found http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor42881 warning contains full frontal shots of fake vaginas.

There was a bit about maintenance, they have to dilate the area multiple times a day when the op is new and once a week after the years go by.

And for any of you wondering about the depth of these fake things, it averages at 4-6 inches deep, which is similar to that of a real woman

I decided to do some research about how good these fake vaginas are. I am shocked :nono: No wonder this man has been duped for so long. I even saw one that looked like mine:blush: Heres a link to a page I found http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor42881 warning contains full frontal shots of fake vaginas. There was a bit about maintenance, they have to dilate the area multiple times a day when the op is new and once a week after the years go by. And for any of you wondering about the depth of these fake things, it averages at 4-6 inches deep, which is similar to that of a real woman

So where does the head go?

I decided to do some research about how good these fake vaginas are. I am shocked :nono: No wonder this man has been duped for so long. I even saw one that looked like mine:blush:
Heres a link to a page I found http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor42881 warning contains full frontal shots of fake vaginas.

There was a bit about maintenance, they have to dilate the area multiple times a day when the op is new and once a week after the years go by.

And for any of you wondering about the depth of these fake things, it averages at 4-6 inches deep, which is similar to that of a real woman

Wow. I'm speechless. It looks real.

I decided to do some research about how good these fake vaginas are. I am shocked :nono: No wonder this man has been duped for so long. I even saw one that looked like mine:blush: Heres a link to a page I found http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor42881 warning contains full frontal shots of fake vaginas. There was a bit about maintenance, they have to dilate the area multiple times a day when the op is new and once a week after the years go by. And for any of you wondering about the depth of these fake things, it averages at 4-6 inches deep, which is similar to that of a real woman

Mercy, they can get fake vaginas, reconstruct their faces, Brazilian butt lifts, fake boobs and take some hormones and voila

How in the entire :censored: can they make a seamless fake vagina, but tummy tuck scars are forever?

I'm entirely pissed off.

Mercy, they can get fake vaginas, reconstruct their faces, Brazilian butt lifts, fake boobs and take some hormones and voila

I wouldn't necessarily say viola, they are still men who identify as women. They have to take hormones the rest if their lives, they have a vagina, not a uterus and can't have children. They will always be an "other" compared to cis gender women.

[USER=18984]carcajada[/USER];20560999 said:
I've seen a faux vagina and it didn't look like a real vagina TO ME. Don't judge me. Don't ask questions. :look:

Heck no! You can't just drop that nugget and (1) not tell us everything and (2) tell us not to ask questions!!

No ma'am.

Spill!!

Back