My Boyfriend says

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
LHCF is a hair gangsta cult :lachen::lachen:

he said that after reading the thread about the girl arrested for beating the stylist and the thread where I can't remember who it was, told the lady about her fat *** needed crutches to support her weight.

LHCF is a hair gangsta cult :lachen::lachen:

he said that after reading the thread about the girl arrested for beating the stylist and the thread where I can't remember who it was, told the lady about her fat *** needed crutches to support her weight.

:lachen:I must have missed those threads. Your BF is funny! :lachen:

It's true cause anytime I read something bad that happen to one of my sisters here. I be so pissed off. You need I got ya'll backs. :grin:

What would be the gang sign, a hair flip over the left shoulder? Or a quick whip of the head so your hair can slap somebody in the face :look:

Both.

First you flip your hair over your left shoulder, the whip your head to the right to hit anyone in close proximity while simultaneously making jealous h*'s in the vicinity super jealous :yep: :grin:

Both.

First you flip your hair over your left shoulder, the whip your head to the right to hit anyone in close proximity while simultaneously making jealous h*'s in the vicinity super jealous :yep: :grin:

lemme throw up the sign then!:rocker: members squad up!!!:rofl:

Both.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:you guys are HILARIOUS!!!! I guess we're like a real life "mean girls" crew

:lachen:hahaha and we're not just the prissy girls...we're ready to throw down if someone "pops off" hahaaha

My BFF and I make t-shirts (more to come on that tip :yep:) and one basically states this fact lol. Our gangsta mantra should be "**** you see me!!"

Back