Do You Know What I Did?

I'm at work, running my fingers through my hair. You stole my idea!!! :angry2:

Congrats girl. It's looks great on you.

I love it! I don't think I'd ever be that brave, but you have a gorgeous face and carry it off really well.

Wooooowwwwwww!!! I can't believe you cut off all your hair. You look so beautiful either way though.

You are a brave soul, woman! :yep:

I love your spontaneity (did I spell that right?) but you just went for it! You are beautiful both ways. And meh, it's just hair. It will grow back sooo fast and healthy.

Thank you so much ladies! I still feel good about my decision. :) I do not know how to upload cell phone pics to the Internet but my only regret is not donating my hair. If only you could see how much hair was on the floor of the salon last night!!! Here I was thinking my hair was getting thin and the lady had to use the dust pan three times to get rid of all of it. I forgot to save a lock, LOL!

Holy crap! That is not what I was expecting at all. I must say you look stunning. Congratulations, I can't wait to watch it grow out!!

I'm mad at you for knowing how lazy we are, I cracked up at the beginning of your post.

Anyway, more importantly YOU LOOK FEROCIOUS!!!! GUUUURRRRLLLLl WORK THAT TWA!!!!
GO YOU!!!! GO YOU!!!!

Back