Why do folks insist on making me act ugly

*** gangsta: She dat boss:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

RickRoss-03-big.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Speakin of riiiiickkkky rossssssssssssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DlqKqTqdTU&feature=related

This funny looking fat cow had the nerve to say this to me today" What's wrong with you hair? You need to put cfc in it. A lady always has her self presentable to the world" You should be ashamed of yourself to walk out the house with your hair looking like that" I replied " You should mind your own dayum business and join a health club because a lady should be so big that she's needs crutches to get her big butt up and down the stairs" Also as long as the hubby doesn't complain and he loves my hair. So dayum what you think" Then I proceeded to get in my car. So when I came back she says " you owe me an apology for disrespecting me" I told no "I really owe you an *** kicking for trying to insult me" I think I'm going to staring looking for a new place because I'd hate to be on the news for shoving that crutch up her butt.
mad.gif
Thats what I'm talking 'bout!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:A woman after my own heart!

AAAAHahahahahhahahahha!!!!

Bet she'll think twice before she get to bumpin them gums again huh?!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Too funny!
I hate people that feel the need to give unsolicited advice!!

hahahahahahaha!!

Dang, I can imagine how you felt, but I know you felt even better after giving her a peice of your mind! Serves her right! She doesn't know anything about you to tell you what a lady should do.

Heck, from all that I am concerned she is not a lady because she stepped out of her place for being disrepectful. Every women has their own style....So Does She Think She Is The Fashion Police?

I use to be very mousy and quiet, I wouldn't say what was on my mind when I was younger and I got my feelings hurt a lot. Now I don't take that crap from folks and if you don't want to see my ugly side then don't step to me wrong. Nowaway days I have no problem checking someone.

Last edited:
Work, Diva!!! It always astounds me when people come to you with some bs and then act surprised/insulted when you put them in their place, lol.

damn i mean what she said was mean .. but wow what you said was WOW .. i feel bad for her ... i wonder if she is on a weight forum telling her women about this story and all of them are supporting her and dissing you

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

OP and my aunt must be related... she told us a story about how she was at a party once and some lady was talking about her (my aunt's) feet... i guess my aunt was wearing sandals that day.... well my aunt said she looked that lady up and down and said 'my feet OFFEND you? at least sandals are seasonal, i can cover my feet up if i so choose... you come out of the house EVERY DAY fat as hell! you can't cover them rolls up! you know what? your fat ass offends ME!' :lachen::lachen::lachen:

she said everybody at the party was :look::blush::lachen:

that lady kept to herself for the rest of the party!

This is too funny. But I'm not surprised, most folks in Chicago aren't that in to natural hair. Recently it seems to be a little better, that's where I'm orginally from. Now I live on the East coast and I get much love for my naps out here.

damn i mean what she said was mean .. but wow what you said was WOW .. i feel bad for her ... i wonder if she is on a weight forum telling her women about this story and all of them are supporting her and dissing you

Oh well. It's not like she kicked the crutch out from under her like I woulda done

i don't feel bad for people who think they're exempt from getting their feelings hurt/butt kicked and therefore can say/do whatever they want. :nono: if you can run your mouth, then you can have your teeth knocked out. don't dish it out if you can't take it. :yawn:

OP and my aunt must be related... she told us a story about how she was at a party once and some lady was talking about her (my aunt's) feet... i guess my aunt was wearing sandals that day.... well my aunt said she looked that lady up and down and said 'my feet OFFEND you? at least sandals are seasonal, i can cover my feet up if i so choose... you come out of the house EVERY DAY fat as hell! you can't cover them rolls up! you know what? your fat ass offends ME!' :lachen::lachen::lachen:

she said everybody at the party was :look::blush::lachen:

that lady kept to herself for the rest of the party!

Dayyyyyum Smokie!

Oh well. It's not like she kicked the crutch out from under her like I woulda done

i don't feel bad for people who think they're exempt from getting their feelings hurt/butt kicked and therefore can say/do whatever they want. :nono: if you can run your mouth, then you can have your teeth knocked out. don't dish it out if you can't take it. :yawn:

Exactly!If the OP was as crazy as some folks homegirl would have been on the ground REALLY looking crazy.You can't gum bump with no repercussion now a days:yawn:

Yup. Won't start none, won't be none.

...oh dear :ohwell:... when i said i felt bad for her i was being mildly sarcastic.

I agree. I dont feel bad for the women at all.

Too funny! OP we sound just alike, I didnt express my thoughts and feelings as I really wanted to in my past but now that Im grown I have learned to just let it out so nothing will eat away at me and I can have peace of mind. If it escalates, oh well, it's not like I start it.

This funny looking fat cow had the nerve to say this to me today" What's wrong with you hair? You need to put cfc in it. A lady always has her self presentable to the world" You should be ashamed of yourself to walk out the house with your hair looking like that" I replied " You should mind your own dayum business and join a health club because a lady should be so big that she's needs crutches to get her big butt up and down the stairs" Also as long as the hubby doesn't complain and he loves my hair. So dayum what you think" Then I proceeded to get in my car. So when I came back she says " you owe me an apology for disrespecting me" I told no "I really owe you an *** kicking for trying to insult me" I think I'm going to staring looking for a new place because I'd hate to be on the news for shoving that crutch up her butt.
mad.gif
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back