Do You Know What I Did?

Wow, you are gutsy! Min ou tres belle anyway, ou ka fe bagay konsa...lol. Congratulations, it's beautiful!!

Lucie OMG, I missed this thread! Well, your proof that one doesn't need hair to look beautiful. Your are model pretty and you look so cute like that! I have scissor urges myself from time to time but I resist to nothing beyond a big trim. I can't believe you with all of that hair actually went for it. *still in shock*

Had to come back and say that I envy you and if I thought I'd look good with a baldy I'd most likely have done it by now but I know I'd look like poop and make my life worse lol so I'll have to deal with the mess I call hair lol...

Last edited:
I was supposed to BC in Jan, but chickened out. This will give me the strength I need to embrace those scissors. You look great Lucie!

Thank you so much ladies. And THANKS for the THANKS button. I can breathe normally again, LOL!

OMG Lucie, congrats on you BC. I had no clue until I saw your siggy in off topic. My jaw dropped. You look so good. II have been debating for a few months now. You make me want to grab the shears.

Wow I saw your hair in a siggy and I had to look at the name twice to see if it was you! Then I ran to the hair forum to see if I could find a thread. This is fabulous! You look great and your features reallllllllllly shine with this cut. You look great!

Thank you so much ladies. If not for you all, I would have BCed again and hid my hair under wigs and silk scarves until I had a big fro, like the first time I BCed back in 2003. I feel silly even admitting that but I feel so good to be out and about. Well, except in the cold. I will no longer laugh at men complaining about their heads being cold. My hat is my BFF this winter, LOL!

I just saw your post woohoo! congrats! I know exactly how you were feeling at work. I have been there. When you are done...you are done:lachen: I love that feeling of first cutting it all off...being liberated and then jumping in the shower to see how it feels! Enjoy your BC!

How did I miss this thread!!
Lucie, you look great with your BC. I'm glad that you finally did it when you were comfortable :yep:!

Back