MTG Oil or Original MTG Challenge Begins

I'm in, my MTG arrived today..right on time as I had a MAJOR cut this weekend :cry2:..I literally feel sick, I can't even put my hair in a bun anymore....it had to be done though...hopefully this MTG will help get me back on track.

LadyZ said:
azul11 said:
WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER LOOKING IN THE YELLOW PAGES!!!! LMAO :lachen:

There are no horse shops or grooming places in New York City. At least none that are very prominent. Its like this product is calling me strongly especially with all the reviews. Its becoming hard to ignore. And the only problem I have is that its only found online and you have to use a credit card. Just sucks and so not fair. :crying3::crying3: God bless you all.[/QUOTE
==========================================
I can get you a sample size bottle(4oz)... They are $3.15 in my area and it's $3.75 to ship something priority mail.... Just a thought... I would not rip you off, not worth the $7.00 to get in trouble over... Get a money order and let me know...
I can hook you up...:grin: .. if you have no other way of getting it...

awww thank you so much for that. I already ordered it. Yup the pj in me was itching but if it lives up to the hype I hope the offer still stands. I will defintely have to stock up on this stuff. Thanks again. God bless you all.

Ok I bought my MTG last week...how do I start using it?? Do I put it on then wash like a conditioner or leave in??

azul11 said:
LadyZ said:
awww thank you so much for that. I already ordered it. Yup the pj in me was itching but if it lives up to the hype I hope the offer still stands. I will defintely have to stock up on this stuff. Thanks again. God bless you all.
==========================

Offer still stands:)

sky_blu said:
Ok I bought my MTG last week...how do I start using it?? Do I put it on then wash like a conditioner or leave in??
===================
I use mine on a dry scalp.... like Surge.... It is oily, so do use a light hand...
And make sure you shake up the mixture well, the good tuff lingures in the bottom of the bottle... shake frequently, because it settles on the bottom quicky... The nozzles clogs quickly on small bottles (it's the grainer sulfer bits)... so a lot of ladies are using spray bottles for plants.....

Hmmm. I have a rash on each side of my neck where the excess MTG dripped down. I've only used it twice in the 7 days since the MTG arrived, but A LOT dripped down the first night when I applied too much. Not good.

I received my mtg today. :) The smell isn't so bad to me, but hubby doesn't like it. I'll be using it twice a week. Is it better to put on after you wash your hair or dry hair? TIA

Jackie

Jkelly0204 I received my mtg today. The smell isn't so bad to me, but hubby doesn't like it. I'll be using it twice a week. Is it better to put on after you wash your hair or dry hair? TIA

Jackie

It is better to use on dry hair

Are you all reallygoing to do this challenge in this heat. "Get down gyrls go head get down"

Wish you the best. When I came home from work it was 103 degrees.

I would love to join this challenge but I am in the hide my hair until christmas challenge so I will not be able to join because you guys want a before and after picture in 2 months which means I will break my challenge and I am on a roll because I am excited to see the results...I use MTG once per week....so I am rooting for you ladies....:yay:

Just CW'd and used MTG.......and I must say it really doesn't smell that bad at all! I guess I was expecting much worse. Now I'll wait patiently for the results:)

Ladies I found a GREAT product that works WELL with the sulfur smell. It desn't mask it but works with the smokey smell. Cedarwood oil. It's a musky oil and it blends with the MTG in a GREAT way. I smell like cedar wood . I got the oil from the BodyShop.

Btw, I think WGO smells worse than this (I can't stand how WGO smells..lol) :look:

Okay, I'm in but I do it for 2 weeks on and 2weeks off because I do not want my hair and scalp to get indifferent. Use it like a jumpstarter...if that works for the challenge? I also do MN so in the 2 weeks off MTG I will MN. They are both calling my name, lololol bonjour

I just ordered my MTG today other wise I would have to drive to Connitecut to buy some lol. I would like to join this challenge also. I will be using WGO to help since this has made my hair grow and become very silky! I hope MTG can give me the thickness!

Back