More than 1 man

Cichelle said:
Thank you, camellia. :)

syze6, I know you don't understand my relationship, partly because you don't know the people involved or any of the details or particulars. But the great thing is, you don't have to understand. I'm sure you form your relationships in ways that make you happy and comfortable. That's what's important. But thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

You are so right...I don't understand and it's okay. Because I don't understand...I will never judge or speak about what I don't know. I hope that your are happy because that's what matters YOU! I try to live my life outside of what others say or think. Whatever I do in life is between me and the God I believe in. In the end... I believe is the only judge that matters. If it aint broke than girly don't you try and fix it based on others. :-)

I once dated 2 guys at a time. I wasn't having sex with either one. It was a strange feeling, though. I was far more attached to one of the men than the other, and that made me feel guilty. I think it's too much hassle (esp. emotionally) to be with more than 1 person at a time. I prefer monogamy.:)

Cichelle, do you really consider this other person your "man" or is he just a really good friend. Just based on what you wrote thats what it sounded like (no sex etc). Not to say that they are mutually exclusive...just curious.

senimoni said:
Cichelle, do you really consider this other person your "man" or is he just a really good friend. Just based on what you wrote thats what it sounded like (no sex etc). Not to say that they are mutually exclusive...just curious.

I am also curious to know the role the other man plays in your life as well, if you don't mind disclosing.

senimoni said:

OMG I was just about to ask the same thing :lol:

Wow.:eek: what an interesting subject...

kudos to you, Cichelle ...:up:

Girl, you are replying to this bevy of questioning with such tact and gracefulness... :rosebud:

JFemme said:

Girl, you are replying to this bevy of questioning with such tact and gracefulness... :rosebud:

I agree. But then, I have never seen Cichelle post anything that was thoughtless or rude on this forum. She has always handled herself well. A lot of other people would have run screaming from this thread!:lol:

Cichelle, I commend you and i think that is an excellent way to be with someone, to be truly open and honest. I firmly believe that there can be more than one person with which you can have a deep compassionate relationship with and love.

preciousjewel76 said:
I agree. But then, I have never seen Cichelle post anything that was thoughtless or rude on this forum. She has always handled herself well. A lot of other people would have run screaming from this thread!:lol:

Yeap, now that's some truth right there....:lol:

prettypuff1 said:
Cichelle, I commend you and i think that is an excellent way to be with someone, to be truly open and honest. I firmly believe that there can be more than one person with which you can have a deep compassionate relationship with and love.

I have always believed you can love more than one person. I don't believe you can love them both the same at one time. I believe the love for one will ultimately surpass the other, therefore eliminating one in some manner.

I've had more than one man at a time but I only slept with one of them at time. I would only date/hang out with the others. I don't have the time nor the patience to do it anymore though. I'd rather be single or with one person.

Last edited:
Yes, I have dated more than one guy at once, I really don't think it's rare especially when you're in your twenties...sometimes you need a little variety.

No, I have not slept with more than one guy at once...fooled around :look: ...yeah

Integrity said:
an observation: no one has come out to admit actually sleeping with more than one at a time. lol
i have... and i dont mind either.... i know what i am doing and i make sure i protect myself.. never had an std... not gonna get one

Integrity said:
an observation: no one has come out to admit actually sleeping with more than one at a time. lol

I have. I guess I just hang out in very liberal circles, it's not uncommon at all among most people I know. On LHCF it's a totally different story, though.;)

senimoni said:

Hmmm. Well, he is a man I'm very close to but don't have sex with, so by that narrow definition he is a friend. And I do consider him a very good friend. But that word, as it is generally used, does not honestly describe what we are to each other. I have male friends and it's very different.

My husband is the one I would consider "my man", if I were to use that expression. :)

Integrity said:

I have and enjoyed every minute of it! I think as long as you are not irresponsible it is your choice. I have a lot of great memories to reflect upon.:cool:

I have once during a really short time period in my life (think a couple of days). I have no particularly fond memories nor regrets about it. I don't think I would do it again though.

My ex....and whomever I was cheating with at the time. So yes more than one man and yes sleeping with both (I did use protection). Now no, I only have one.:)

I have a steady boyfriend...but hes sort of boring..weve been together for a while!..I love playing out on little dates the whole thrill thing gives me a rush. I only have sex with my boyfriend...everything else is on hanging mode.

I've never done this, I'm hopelessly loyal & monogamous. It takes ALOT for me to want to spend time with a man and when I find it I'm devoted and think of things in the way I'd want him to be outside of me. Plus I'm not good at lying, and guilt drives me more crazy than it's worth. I don't even flirt when I'm in a relationship..or at least that's how it's always been. However I am making a vow to do this at least once before I get married. I wanna know what it feels like. And like other women have said, loyalty didn't always get me loyalty in return, of course they wanted to be the only man in my life but they always keep their options open so I feel it's time to be a little different in my approach with men and I'm very likely to have this opportunity very soon. This thread has been an interesting read! Kudos to all you ladies doing what you want, when you want, and how you want!

Yes. I think of it like having a team. Every now and then, I retire someone out and bring in a rookie. Some become "club favorites", others are traded after a brief time. I'm young, I like talking to/dating multiple guys, and I always let them know that I have other friends. I'm more conservative about sex though, not everyone on the team gets a chance at bat. ;)

Cincysweetie said:
Yes. I think of it like having a team. Every now and then, I retire someone out and bring in a rookie. Some become "club favorites", others are traded after a brief time. I'm young, I like talking to/dating multiple guys, and I always let them know that I have other friends. I'm more conservative about sex though, not everyone on the team gets a chance at bat. ;)

Lol, I thought I was the only one who used a baseball analogy to talk about dating!

I had a good team going for a minute and then they all got shipped down to the minors. :mad: A new hot rookie just got called up though and the dude who looked like a star at the beginning of the season now is struggling... who's going to get to bat? ;)

Bunny77 said:
Lol, I thought I was the only one who used a baseball analogy to talk about dating!

I had a good team going for a minute and then they all got shipped down to the minors. :mad: A new hot rookie just got called up though and the dude who looked like a star at the beginning of the season now is struggling... who's going to get to bat? ;)
LOL it's a good way to look at it.

JFemme said:

Okay!!!! In complete agreement. What's sad is that had a few of the "responses" not been here, we'd ALL be more enlightened. Not only would Cichelle have delved deeper but perhaps others would have shared as well. There's an art to inquiring.

Oh well. . .invite me for tea Cichelle. :) We can share stories.

p1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back