More than 1 man

always...when i am single..not single any more tho

people actually only date one man at a time--gasppppppppp

lol---missing out on soooooooooooooooooooooo much.....

I believe dating more than one guy is the best way to go. Unfortunately for me, I would be dating one guy and really couldnt find anyone else to date :ohwell:

Being in a relationship with more than one guy:nono:

Dating more than one person is fun, and until the guy says we're exclusive, im gonna assume he's dating others too. I learned my lesson last year.

But sexing more than one man, whether it's dating or relationship:nono::nono:

I might not sleep with them all at once, but I've been known to be a playa, or always "involved" with different men while not seriously dating anyone.

I am not obligated to keep my eggs in one basket if he isn't. Too many papis in this world. Ay chico. :lick: Lol... my parents didn't like it, but I didn't care. I would always meet another one and wanted to keep it pimpin.

Preach...I did not used to date-I had one boyfriend at a time, but as I get older I think that limits my options way too much. I shouldn't be "off the market" when I don't have a ring, IMO. I feel I am perfectly free to do whatever I like until I find someone I want to be monogamous with and we agree through some type of formal commitment.

So now, I date as many guys as strike my fancy (anywhere from 0-4/5)...Whether or not I choose to engage in sex with any of these men depends completely on the individual relationship, but I would never be deceptive about that sort of thing as I would want the same courtesy.

I feel the same way....and when the relationship I am in ends, I will be dating numerous men before I settle down again.

Back