Miconazole Nitrate

Sooo anxious to get this darn touch-up Friday so i can start my M.N. regimen again!!! Its soo hard to read about all these wonderful results, yet not be able to use it. :mad: Come on Friday!!!! It's so on after that.... Im using that jont 2x a day!

:lachen: @ my Sig. O's reaction when he saw me putting the Athlete Foot's cream on my hair. He thought i was crazy. He was like, "Come on babe!!! Where does it end??!!! :confused: First I see you putting eggs, mayonaise, olive oil and other FOOD products in your hair.... next you're putting horse fungus products in your hair.... and now AF cream??!!! :eek: I bet if those girls on your Hair Forum told you that rubbing just a little bit of feces in your hair would cause it to grow 2 inches overnight, you'd do it!!! Wouldnt you?!! Wouldnt you?!!!"

Ooooh, he's such a meanie!!!! I told him very adamantly that I wouldnt do that, but he just teased me so unmercifully into the night. *smh* Oh well, it doesnt change a thing for me!!!

Come on Friday!!! So i can bring on the MTG and M.N.!!!!! :bud:

Last edited:
KiniKakes said:
Sooo anxious to get this darn touch-up Friday so i can start my M.N. regimen again!!! Its soo hard to read about all these wonderful results, yet not be able to use it. :mad: Come on Friday!!!! It's so on after that.... Im using that jont 2x a day!

:lachen: @ my Sig. O's reaction when he saw me putting the Athlete Foot's cream on my hair. He thought i was crazy. He was like, "Come on babe!!! Where does it end??!!! :confused: First I see you putting eggs, mayonaise, olive oil and other FOOD products in your hair.... next you're putting horse fungus products in your hair.... and now AF cream??!!! :eek: I bet if those girls on your Hair Forum told you that rubbing just a little bit of feces in your hair would cause it to grow 2 inches overnight, you'd do it!!! Wouldnt you?!! Wouldnt you?!!!"

Ooooh, he's such a meanie!!!! I told him very adamantly that I wouldnt do that, but he just teased me so unmercifully into the night. *smh* Oh well, it doesnt change a thing for me!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: (I nearly choked, I laughed so hard) Tell him thanks for the laugh!! (However 2 inches a month is tempting:grin: , ha)

KiniKakes said:

:lachen::lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lachen::lachen: :look:

I feel and see new growth! :yay: But now I'm out of Neosporin AF and none of the stores here in CP have it. I might have to run to the supermarket tommorow and try to find it. Oh yeah, my head is ridiculously sore... :ohwell:

MN update...

I haven't been very consistent. I completely ran out last weekend and just got a new tube today. :ohwell:

So far it's a little over 5/8in.
day25_MN_comp.jpg

It's only been 3 weeks and my braids look toe-up. :(:D

sareca said:
MN update...

I haven't been very consistent. I completely ran out last weekend and just got a new tube today. :ohwell:

So far it's a little over 5/8in.
day25_MN_comp.jpg

It's only been 3 weeks and my braids look toe-up. :(:D

Wow...one question though...how often have you been washing your braids...what method are you using...because the braids themselves still look pretty neat.

BTW...I just did my first application of Neosporin AF tonight. It didn't tingle at all though so I'm not sure if I applied enough:ohwell: . Anyway I can't wait for a month from now to see how much growth I have.

Sareca!! Grow gurl grow!! Wow, I'm happy at your progress but surely hopin' you didn't spend a lot on dem braids cause they be about done!!:lol:

RabiaElaine said:
Wow...one question though...how often have you been washing your braids...what method are you using...because the braids themselves still look pretty neat.

I co-wash with a clarifying conditioner every three days. I try to not move them around to much when washing, but other than that I don't have any special method.

VWVixxen said:
Sareca!! Grow gurl grow!! Wow, I'm happy at your progress but surely hopin' you didn't spend a lot on dem braids cause they be about done!!:lol:

My crazy butt was thinkin' I was going to keep them for 2 months. Please. I might make it 5-6 weeks. :look:

sareca said:
My crazy butt was thinkin' I was going to keep them for 2 months. Please. I might make it 5-6 weeks. :look:

That's awesome!! I was going to take the time to do some twists in my hair but at the rate things are 'growing' I'll opt for flat twists that I can redo every few days! :lol:

Thanks HoneyDew!

Tene said:
Has anyone tried mixing theirs with mtg?

I did!! I tried it for the first time last night....I got the same warm and tingly's I got when I tried the cream mix for the first time.

Tene said:

I've stayed away from this to see if the MN works by itself. I may actually abandon the MTG altogether. Working out twice a day and keeping the 'aroma' to a minimum is proving to be too taxing right now.

Can you imagine, I'm in the cycling room with the door closed...pedaling away and then someone walks in and catches a whiff of that? :nono: :lol:

Awwwww, thank you Naturaline and Zeal! I'm just now seeing this for some reason even though I've this thread a few half dozen times already!

I'm doing my best to stay on, using my cell phone browser...yeah, I got it bad! :lol:

I tried it for the first time last night, no tingling though. I do have the same question another poster asked, how are you applying and how much are you applying? Thanks :)

VWVixxen said:
Awwwww, thank you Naturaline and Zeal! I'm just now seeing this for some reason even though I've this thread a few half dozen times already!

I'm doing my best to stay on, using my cell phone browser...yeah, I got it bad! :lol:

VWVixxen, didn't you say you are mixing yours with La India creme?

Yes ma'am! I have some La India Creme, capzacin and a small amount of cortisone cream. The cortisone cream is supposed to stall the itchies...I wonder if that's why I haven't had any. I dont' have a sore scalp either... :ohwell:

I'm applying mine twice a day on most days though if I'm lazy, then once a day.

Tene said:

I am. I can't deal with the water content of the MN, the capazin and the Cortisone. I mixed my concoction into my MTG and shake it up and apply to the scalp.

VWVixxen said:
Yes ma'am! I have some La India Creme, capzacin and a small amount of cortisone cream. The cortisone cream is supposed to stall the itchies...I wonder if that's why I haven't had any. I dont' have a sore scalp either... :ohwell:

I'm applying mine twice a day on most days though if I'm lazy, then once a day.

Thanks..a fellow board member gave me a jar of La India creme because she had an extra so I might have to start using it in conjunction with the MN. I think one of the ingredients in the La India creme is something sulfate. Is that the ingredient that supposedly aids in growth?

alir0x said:
I tried it for the first time last night, no tingling though. I do have the same question another poster asked, how are you applying and how much are you applying? Thanks :)
Hey,
I didnt get any tingling till the second or third day( been on it for a week now) I use at least once a day sometimes twice. I part my hair in little sections(Like when my mom use to grease my scalp when i was little) and apply all over my scalp. Then i use my fingers to massage it in. My head is REALLY sore all the time now and i can see a difference. My co worker is doing it too i and i can see a difference in her hair too. I have a big head so one of those little tubes last me about 4 days :)

mblake8 said:
Hey,
I didnt get any tingling till the second or third day( been on it for a week now) I use at least once a day sometimes twice. I part my hair in little sections(Like when my mom use to grease my scalp when i was little) and apply all over my scalp. Then i use my fingers to massage it in. My head is REALLY sore all the time now and i can see a difference. My co worker is doing it too i and i can see a difference in her hair too. I have a big head so one of those little tubes last me about 4 days :)

Thanks so much!! I have braids atm, so the parting is easy :) lol!! I'm really anxious to see if this will work out for me! I'm very happy that all you ladies are having such great success!!:)

I AM 15 DAYS POST RELAXER AND HAVE BEEN USING MN/CAYENNE OIL/HYDROCORISONE AND MTG EVERY OTHER DAY FOR 14 DAYS. HERE IS A GROWTH PIC I TOOK THIS MORNING.

Attachments

• hair5.jpg
    hair5.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 197
Back