May 2009: What did you buy this week?

lol. yea it took me more than an hour to get there but it was a nice trip. i havent been to baltimore since a child so it was nice to go. the store is much smaller than i exspected but it is a really calm and fun place to go. im very shy and usually dont talk much to people i dont know. but when you go in the store everyone welcomes you and you just open right up. and pictures really dont do jamyla justice, she is gorgeouse and i think her husband looks like forest whitiker lol. hes handsome.
but its a really nice store. i will go back to save on shipping on so i dont have to wait like three weeks for these yummy products.

That's why I want to go to save on the shipping & the wait. Maybe make a day out of it with my mom.

I ordered some Dr. Bronner's citrus castile soap and shikakai spearmint peppermint soap(smells so good), and some bilberry tea for my grandma, hope it get's here today!
Anybody else use the citrus castile soap? How much do you have to dilute it?
TIA

Umm does it have to just be this week...lets just start with the month I bouth some Hesh Alma powder because i was going to start that but i couldnt find any others so that is being back burnerd til the summer but don't worry its still gonna happen...going home for memorial day gonna stock pile. Umm then lets see i bought magnetic roller and clips because i was going to try a rollerset...actually i did try it and it was a funny...should of took pictures. Umm then I bought i a flat iron and some heat protection product because i wanted to straighten my hair...yeah that lasted less then 12hrs i had a straight afro....another photograph moment lost. lets see and lastly this past wknd i bought some poo, dc, protein treatment...oh and the month is still young ladies...i think to today I will be going to buy some MN...umm btw is there a support group for PJ's because i do believe i am on...HELP!!!!

I bought 2 bottles of Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Conditioner and 3 bottles of Pure & Basic Cherry Almond Moisturizing Conditioner. Then, I also purchased from Ross the ABBA Moisture Plus(33 oz) and 2 bottles of Back To Basics Color Protection Conditioner.

I purchased Alter Ego Garlic conditioner, Jojoba Oil and Silicon Mix Leave-in.
I also received my package from the Shescentit's Mother's Day Sale.
Banana Brulee
Avocado Conditioner
Olive and Orange Conditioner
Seyena Butter (Mango)
Moisture Mist Leave in
I couldn't wait to wash. So my hair is airdrying now.:grin:

Too much...

Shescentit:
Condish Sample pack
Gillian hair butter sample
Seyani hair butter sample
Avocado Condish
Pre-poo oil
Moisture mist leave in

so much more I cannot even remember it all...that is not good.

Sally's

GVP Brand- Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
Fantasia IC Styling Gel
Denman D3
Vinyl Gloves- 100pack
Spray Bottle

I bought a bunch of aphogee products (ateyaa recommend since our hair is similar)
Shampoo damaged hair
Green tea reconstructor
Pro vitamine leave in

2 part for damaged hair

This is terrible. I bought...

1)Applicator Bottle for my
2)Mega-Tek
3)Flexirods (blue)
4)Magnetic Rollers (gray)
5)Clips for the rollers
6)Big duckbill clips to hold my hair aside
7)4 different hair accessories to be pretty with my buns and whatnot
8)Hawaiian Silky 14-1
9)Cream of Nature conditioner and shampoo
10)Hype Hair Magazine(Those hair books are really starting to SUCK!)
11)ORS Clarifying Shampoo which I prolly won't use, since I'm scared too...and that's all I can think of...that was all during one trip too...

I bought 4 hair scrunchies, 1 small Worlds of Curls Curl Activator, and a Mizani Renew Strength reconstructing Gelee.

Since its for organizing my products and hair accessories:
3 drawer storage container
mini 3 drawer storage container

I thought we were cousins....u coulda told a sistah....

* I will lurk for it to be restocked.....*

I am funny about recommending products, except Hairveda :grin:. If someone asks I will let them know where I got such and such product. I will also answer any questions but a full out recommendation :nono:.

I am funny about recommending products, except Hairveda :grin:. If someone asks I will let them know where I got such and such product. I will also answer any questions but a full out recommendation :nono:.

I will say to you....Moist 24/7 mixed with Pantene Nature Fusion...
Yes to Carrots...:look:

Dangit Shay, this is me we're talking about....

*whips neck and looks up at the ceiling hood style*

:lol:

it's cool. I understand...I don't recommend the devil relaxer aka Phytorelaxer to anyone....

I will lurk for the restock... :hug2:

I bought AO honeysuckle rose conditioner, some quality bobby pins from Sally's and some duck bill clips. I'm tired of snagging my hair on cheap pins.

Tonight I'm gonna get some honey since I've run out.

Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion
S-Curl in the gray and blue bottle
Mizani Lye Relaxer Super (the original Mizani, my hair won't respond to most of the relaxers discussed often on this board :ohwell: )

Roux Porosity Control Conditioner
Clairol Radiance Hair color (1a)
Clairol Radiance Color Infuser
Clairol Radiance Gloss
Flexirods (blue)
SoftSheen Roots of Nature Triple Repair Hairdress
Beyond The Zone Heat protectant

Back