August 2009: What did you buy this week?

Nexxus leave in conditioner
stove for pressing comb
two pressing combs
curling iron FHI
With that a said and done, I still went to salon today for a professional press and curl.

India

I do believe once my hair gets a little longer, I can try pressing my own.

Satin covered sponge rollers
Sally's knockoff of Biosilk serum(was on clearance for 2.99)
a sample pack of Silk Elements Moisturizing conditioner
Plus a bottle of AO Island Naturals conditioner from Iherb

From Afroveda

Shea-Amla hair butter
Pur Whipped Jelly
Cocolatte Mask
Totally Twisted Almond Butter
Hemp Butter

Exchange Forum

Afrodetangler
Oyin Burnt Sugar

I bought LTR conditoner for my cowashes and LTR leave in *love the stuff*
A new brush with a detangling comb attached, and some more hair clips to keep this insane hair out of the way *10 months post, and it's just insane up there!*

not a thing!!! i haven't bought much for my hair this summer. a few decorative hair pins here and there but the last time i did that was maybe 3 weeks ago. i have too much crap in my bathroom! there is no room!

I'm in PA for the day. I just left Family Dollar, where there is a 10% sale on everything in the store (except for cellphones & giftcards) today & tomorrow. I just bought a comb that came w/ 48 bobby pins. It cost $.80!

I bought one of my staples from Sally's

4 bottles of Proline Softner Moisturizer ((Love Love This Stiff!!!!!))

Mango butter
Avocado butter
Aloe butter

Tommorrow im going to get

sweet almond oil
avocado oil
glycerin
apricot kernal oil

Last edited:
Komaza-califa leave-in,almond shampoo & califa cream-for me
Komaza-aloe shampoo,aloe conditioner & honey treatment-for my mom.
Afroveda-Hair oils-the set
Happy Hair Growing

Whoo hoo!

I haven't done products posting in a LONG time! I ordered a free bottle of coconut oil online (a HUGE jar!), Aleene's Stop Fray online (3 bottles), Renutrience Shape & Style Moose for my weave (and so I could get a free Luster's T shirt), and African Angel Aloe Vera with Vitamin E.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Conditioner. It has avocado, olive, and shea butter/extracts in it. I figured it was cheap, and smelled half decent. Tried it. Like it so far. I'm in the midst of breaking an product addiction from the Internet, so I am buying all my stuff offline.

I bought some Chi Keratin Mist and Infusium-23. Today, I "might" buy some Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor. I don't use heat so I may not purchase it.

I've noticed I was skipping a step with my rollersetting :blush:. I was losing hair while I was combing thru and realized that leave-in cond and setting lotion wasn't enough. :nono:

This week just started but the Pantene natural in the brown bottle was on sale for $2 So I bought all 3 of the conditioner and 1 shampoo woo hooo.. I hope I like them if not I'll be selling them on here. Just kidding, at that price I'll just add something to them.

Back