May 2009: What did you buy this week?

I ordered Blended Beauty sample kit from the Sista2Sista site!!! I ordered Silk Shake, Curl Frizzy Pudding, Nappy Happy Styling and Curl Styling Butter.
I can't wait to try these.
Also, Tam-Tam or TuTu....can't remember her name, called me back immediately after I called and hung up with a question regarding shipping, I thought that was soooo cooolll!!! Great customer service.

Last week I got 3 tubes of MegaCare oils...I've seen them at the BSS for a while and thought I'd give them a try. I got 1 tube of shea butter oil, 1 carrot & aloe oil, and 1 grape seed oil. The good thing about them is they were only $1 and they're pretty convenient for traveling!

So far the carrot & aloe is my favorite, the other 2 are ok, I'd probably try the shea butter again. There was one other the store had that I didn't try, I might try that next time.

I bought one of the those gold conditioner caps and some hair for my sew-in!
Finally, I got a few spray bottles and color developer bottles. They were all on sale for 99cents at Sally's.

cantu shea butter leave in: i have been wanting to try this for a while now. i got it because its cheap and very easy to get on the ground. i hope it works. i doubt the protein will be an issue because my hair loves protein and i wont be using it everyday anyway.

natural instincs cinnaberry: decided to use this again instead of going with a permanant color. now that its getting hot outside im able to see the color better, i guess because of the sun. anyway the first time i used it i got scared and took it off before time so now i will wait the full time. i wont use it until next weekend though, that way i can get a good shampoo, deep conditioning and protein treatment in.

Nexxus Phyto Organic Nectress Nourishing Conditioner
Nexxus Phyto Organic Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor
Bought at JC Penny -Buy one get one 99cents sale. :yep:

satin scarf.jpg

Satin Triangle2.jpg

scarf.jpg

scarf2.jpg

I bought this satin triangle scarf that has plastic between the two layers of satin - it locks in the moisture. This is great for a whole head baggy. I tried it out and it really works. I found at a BSS called KC Beauty for $2.99. Great find. If you need more info, pm me.

I also brought YES to Carrots mask and conditioner at Target.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I purchased the Ojon SWA Conditioner and larger size of the Frederic Fekkai Glossing Creme :love:with the Money I made selling my Phytospecific II.:yep:

A Really Great Trade Off. After I decided Alter Ego Linange Shea Butter Relaxer better suited my immediate hair needs.

I just bought Hairveda Almond Glaze and cocasta oil.

I'm going back to Target to Yes to Carrots conditioner. They really need to make this stuff in 1 liter bottles.

Yesterday: BBD Stretch. I hope I like it? Not sure how to use it quite yet.:look: I think I am going to use it as a DC Treatment either w/Heat Cap or under the Dryer.

And I think, that's it.:grin:

I bought an FHI Nano Salon Pro 2000 and an FHI Runway. My husband asks, "So, you have all that you need now?" I said, "Quite likely." :giggle:

Biosilk Therapy Serum Gift set contains 12oz and 2.26oz for 12 bucks with tax at JC Penny -regular price $34.99. I think this is a good deal. :yep:

I went out and bought on Tuesday: Kenra's Moisturizing Conditioner and Color Maintenance Conditioner and also, I bought Salon Care Honey & Almond Gallon Conditioner at Sallys.

John Freida Root Awakening Shampoo
VO5 body conditioner
LeKair Cholesterol (reup)
CON Shampoo (former red label)
Africa's Best Oil

Chagrin Valley Soap samples in chocolate almond,chocolate orange twist,honey butter,orange creamsicle and olive and shea.

Back