May 2009: What did you buy this week?

Sabino Moisture Block
Roux Porosity Control Condish
JBCO
Wheat Germ Cream Condish

Ok.........I was perfectly fine reading this until I came across your Post, you little PJ You:lachen:

What Wheat Germ Cream Conditioner did you buy? If you don't mind me asking..............:sekret:

Chagrin Valley Soap samples in chocolate almond,chocolate orange twist,honey butter,orange creamsicle and olive and shea.

super%20bouq.jpg

I bought Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator with a free sample of Split End Mender.
DevaCurl AnGell
CHI 44 Iron Guard (travel size)
Lanza Healing ColorCare shampoo (travel size)
Magic grip hairpins

a professional standing hair dryer. not the pibbs because my mom would flip for spending that much money but still, im excited :)

I bought some Aphogee stuff: Keratin 2 Min Reconstructor, Pro-Vitamin Leave In, and the Keratin + Green Tea Restructurizer. I'll see how this works out!

I also got some large metal clips, because I only had a couple to begin with.

I'm a full blown PJ now :drunk:, I got Suave on sale for 85 cents got 4, then went to Walmart and they had VO5 on sale for 2 for $1 got 6...

1. NTM silk touch leave-in cream - love this stuff
2. Garnier Fructis style Curl shaping gel - hair hates this
tried it twice my hair crunched and got hard. I had
to use water and glycerin thoughout the day to combat it.
3.Hollwood Beauty carret creme - my hair was butter soft
loves this stuff - only got one :wallbash: should have gotten both
of them there was only two on the shelf.
4. Doo Gro Deep down Intense Penetrating conditioner
5. World of Curls comb-out conditioner

Online I got a couple sample shampoo bars from www.chagrinvalleysoap.com
babassu marsh mallow bar & the Cafe Moreno bar (I want to try these)
I also got Bee Mine strawberry kiwi hair growth serum

^^^^^

Thanks Shay! :wave: And I love ordering stuff of BofNY! :blush3: They have wonderful Customer Service & Fast Shipping. That's where I get all of my Alter Ego Stuff From. I will have to look into this Conditioner.

I currently use: Trigo D' German Wheat Germ Deep Conditioner and it is The Smokin' Hot Bomb ! I was wondering if it was that one or something else. I will have to keep this one in mind.

There is nothing like a good wheat, silk, soy, light Protein Treatment. And that Trigo D' German is Awesome.:lick:

Let me know how you like this one.:yep:

Yesterday I ordered some hair color for BeautyofNewYork.com

I got :
Satin Ultra Vivid Fashion Colors dye
Satin developer
Satin Color Care After color conditioner

First time ordering from them and I also used the discount from the thread ... Hope everything goes well

Yesterday I went to The Vitamin Shoppe and got:

- AO HSR (restock, love this stuff)
- Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap (1 bar for my body + 1 bottle of liquid for my hair)
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Liquid multivitamin
- Nature's Plus Ultra Hair
- VS Biotin 5 mg
- VS Iron w/ vit C, B12, Folic Acid and Copper

Yesterday I ordered some hair color for BeautyofNewYork.com

I got :
Satin Ultra Vivid Fashion Colors dye
Satin developer
Satin Color Care After color conditioner

First time ordering from them and I also used the discount from the thread ... Hope everything goes well

No worries! Beauty of New York is fantastic.

Was at Sally's last week doing some retail therapy and bought:
Silk Elements Olive Oil DC
BOGO- Mane N Tail Condish
2 applicator brushes for my DCs & Protein Treatments

Still need to use my SMB coupon

Yesterday:

Aveda Scalp Benefits Conditioner:grin:

June...You'll be hearing less from Me on this Thread:look:

Me too seeing as I will have to take a two week punishment for using heat during this session of bootcamp. I will not be able to buy products June 13-27 :blush:!

AOHSR
AOGPB
Millcreek Keratin Condish
Aloe Vera Gelly

Okay WHY DO I HAVE ALL THESE SAME PRODUCTS????:lachen: It's unbelievable. Your List of Purchases Always intrigue me. You really buy Great Products.

Yeah, we could both use a Serious break in June to try out all our Fabulous Stuff.:rolleyes:

Okay WHY DO I HAVE ALL THESE SAME PRODUCTS????:lachen: It's unbelievable. Your List of Purchases Always intrigue me. You really buy Great Products.

Yeah, we could both use a Serious break in June to try out all our Fabulous Stuff.:rolleyes:

I started this journey wanting to use as many natural products as possible and I would say 75% of them are so I'm still doing well! I also believe in quality and any old thing will not do :nono:!

Yeah You're Right: It is a Miracle. Cuz you been a little outta control too!:look:

I know. I almost gave in and purchased $100 dollars worth of KBB because of the buy 2 get 1 sale.

And I almost participated in the Afroveda and Shescentit sales.

But I will survive, hey hey!

Rollers and clips for roller-sets; Soft & Beautiful StyleProtect Nighttime Dry Wrap Mousse (so far so good...:lick::yep:); Organics Texture My Way Curl Keeper oil moisturizer (for braid-outs); and Pantene Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer. oh yeah...and Suran Wrap (for dry-wraps after roller-sets):look::grin:

Back