~***May 2008 What Did You Buy This Week?***~

I went to the horsey store and bought some MT! I am going back Friday for the cream rinse. I am not buying anything else until I use up what I have.

I needed to restock. I bought:

Motions CPR
Olive Oil packet :love3:
Proclaim tea trea oil leave in spray
Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil :love3:
Aphogee Reconstructor
Olive Oil Mosturizer
Hair Mayo

I went to the Aveda store and bought the entire Damage Remedy line. Cost me $80 :rolleyes: The only way I reconciled spending that much money is that the semester is almost over :look:

I'm hoping it can whip my hair back into shape! :whip:

Too much already. Some Elasta QP products, some more vitamins and another stash of Ayurveda products as seen below. Should be receiving some more in the post today or tomorrow...It's all very necessary, I promise you.:yep:

IMAG0001-vi.jpg

Nothing so far cause I have a stash of my staples. However I need to get more hair accesories, looking for some cute headbands and hairclips.

CON Green Label Poo
IC Liquid Mousse with Panthenol
Salerm 21 B5
Roll Around Hood Dryer
Heat Cap for DC's

:woot:

I just brought some
Berts Bees Avocado Hair Treatment
Berts Bees Grapefruit and Sugar Beat Super shiny conditioner
and a Large Denman Paddle Brush
:)

Yesterday I spent $95.00 on:

KeraCare 1st Lather, KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, KeraCare Leave In Conditioner, Silken Seal,
KeraCare Foam Wrap Set Lotion, Keracare Humecto Cream Conditioner, Essential Oils for the Hair, KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque, Setting Lotion

I decided to stick with mainly one product. All that switiching back and forth and trial and error has left my hair thin from shedding, and combing out knots and tangles from trying new products.

okay....

I've been searching high and low for this thread!!

I need to post in it, because on May 1st, I start the 'no buy challenge.'

And, I'm not even going to allow myself to enter this thread or any thread entitled--'what did you buy'....:ohwell:
Plus, my Sally's card expires at the end of this month and I'm not renewing it until June---so KNOW I won't be going there!

anyway today after work, I bought:

Sallys (had to use that coupon)
Nutri-Ox System 1-3
plastic bags
magnetic snap rollers

Target
5 (five) Pantene ProV Breakage Defense~Relaxed and Natural Deep Conditioning Mask

nothing yet but tomorow i plan on searching for my suave milk and honey conditioner and i plan on buying the 5lb tub of keracare humecto.
that is all

bioINFUSION

the rosemary pepperment smelling conditioner.

I only got the small sample size thats like an ounce or so... I should be trying it out next wash I guess.

Since I just joined the "DC & The BUY NOTHING for May 2008 Challenges" I am justifying my crack addiction by stocking up to get me through the next month (who am I kidding, I was gonna buy this stuff anyway). So I bought some Dominican deep conditioners (forgot the name), Lacio Lacio, Jamila Henna and Indigo.

I hit the JC Penney sale this morning... got Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin and Nectaress

Im condiering a perm so I may buy some Mizani but if I dont get it tomorrow, Im stretching my texlax for an additional 4 weeks....

and tomorrow Im gonna find some ouchless rubberband type of things

M.O.P. Extreme moisture - gonna try real soon :yep:
The Body Shop Cottonseed Curl Boost ----> I love this!!!

:grin:

Bought another bottle of the Mega Tek at the horsey store and a 32 oz bottle of the Premier Color Intensifying Shampoo. I just realized it has to be diluted before use, so I probably won't need to buy shampoo for anyone in my family for the rest of the YEAR! :spinning:

I am curious about natural hair products, so I decided to go a different route since my last product delivery disaster and bought all natural hair products from lucky vitamin.

6 Giovanni products, 4 Aubrey Organics, and I think 1 Alba botanical conditioner and a kokum butter from better botanicals. They had great prices, and I wanted to dry different things. I'm excited, I should receive it by this Friday!

I am curious about natural hair products, so I decided to go a different route since my last product delivery disaster and bought all natural hair products from lucky vitamin.

6 Giovanni products, 4 Aubrey Organics, and I think 1 Alba botanical conditioner and a kokum butter from better botanicals. They had great prices, and I wanted to dry different things. I'm excited, I should receive it by this Friday!

Dang, you know Giovanni is BOGO at Rite Aid this week:yep::yep:

I bought: :grin:
Natural Oasis Oil
La Bella Los Caballos Conditiner
Fantasia IC Sparkling Gel
Tigi Catwalk Leave in Moisturizer
Tigi Catwalk Shampoo
Sebastien Wet

newly natural looking 4 my staples........

previously bought:
cantu leave in conditioner (too oily)
cantu shea butter shine (nice)
natural oasis hair grease (nice and light)
garnier fructis sleek and shine gel (not impressed)
tigi catwalk conditioner (love)
cantu rinse out condtioner (too oily)
cantu shampoo (too oily)

Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment/Conditioner
Sheamoisture Leave in conditioner-on sale $1.89
Sheamoisture Shampoo-on sale $1.89
Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor 16oz-on sale &4.99
Hair Nets for PIBBS- 50 cents for thick ones not flimsy

ng was kickin so it justified a BOGO + rebate= free purchase of

organix vanilla silk and coconut milk conditioners

I put some on my dry ng and it really softened it. I am excited to try this tomorrow.

I bought some pretty nice looking trimming shears. No more trim-chops by the stylist for me!

ETA-Oh yeah, I bought some plastic gloves for applying cellophane. Nothing else before June 1.

Last edited:
purchased on April 30th..during a mad shopping spree :blush::

SAA
glycerin
aloe vera gel
Gro-Aut oil
Qhemet Amla and Heavy Cream (2)
Burdock Root Butter Cream (1)
Miss Key's 10 en 1
Apretadora
Nutiva Coconut Oil
Burdock capsules
indigo
~~

and that should hold me for quite some time!! which is good since I'm determined to NOT buy any hair products in May....

I can't wait to receive my new stuff! :grin:

Back