Maxiglide MP in stock now and here is a $20 off coupon code!

That's a good look--thanks! I've had my eye on the Maxiglide for a while now. And my birthday is in a couple weeks? Shooo...

i wrote this in the original thread. don't know if u saw it but thaks again HoneyDew!!! I'm so glad i finally got it.

Their shipping costs are practically cut down for beauty purchases right now. So, I got the 4 day express delivery (special $8; reg $12) instead of their standard shipping cuz i want mine asap...and my total was like $95...compared to $118:grin:

Thanks, HDew

How did you know HSN was one of my favs.

**adding to cart now...and submitting order**

Last edited:
...and another great thing ladies...if you were thinking about it, they have FLEXPAY...break down your payments into 4 installments.

No, I dont' work for HSN I just love flexpay. DH reminds me that I cant order $800 worth of stuff just because my monthly payment is only $180.

My logic is I only purchased $180 worth of stuff over then next 4 or 5 months :lachen:

i wrote this in the original thread. don't know if u saw it but thaks again HoneyDew!!! I'm so glad i finally got it.

Their shipping costs are practically cut down for beauty purchases right now. So, I got the 4 day express delivery (special $8; reg $12) instead of their standard shipping cuz i want mine asap...and my total was like $95...compared to $118:grin:

I am mad that you were not playing and got express shipping! LOL

No I did not see it. Well, girl that deal deserved its own thread LOL

So many people don’t like the regular sized MG, including myself. I used to have one and it was just not working for me so I sold it on Ebay. I have always liked the idea of it over other irons so I am going to give it a try again.

Now I wish I had gotten express shipping. LOL

...and another great thing ladies...if you were thinking about it, they have FLEXPAY...break down your payments into 4 installments.

No, I dont' work for HSN I just love flexpay. DH reminds me that I cant order $800 worth of stuff just because my monthly payment is only $180.

My logic is I only purchased $180 worth of stuff over then next 4 or 5 months :lachen:
Girl please! I got my computer that way!

I love:kiss::kiss::kiss: my original maxiglide. Shoot I have two!!!
I am so glad though - they listened to the cusotmers!!!

The MP is now on the wish list.......

Thanks for the heads up!!!:love3::luv2:

OK now i'm confused. what's the XP package? is this the one that's slightly smaller than the original maxiglide?

Hey ladies, I am considering getting one of these but I am scurred of them pins lol. Will this get my hair swangin straight like my marcel irons? I am also debating since I haven't touched the flat iron since October and I'm doing the rollerset challenge, do I even NEED this flat iron??

OK now i'm confused. what's the XP package? is this the one that's slightly smaller than the original maxiglide?

The MP plates are smaller.

Here is a picture to compare:

Attachments

• maxiglides.JPG
    maxiglides.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Well, I just ordered one! Hopefully, I'll have better results than I did with my "other" flatiron, which shall remain nameless....however it begins with a "S" and ends with a "U" :grin:

I am so getting this. While my hair is extremely short I wonder if I should purchase the mp or the xp :perplexed. my hair is on the thick side but when it grows it shrinks like no other(ex. I can have shoulder length hair but when my hair dries it shrinks to a twa :rolleyes:) ladies which one should I purchase?

tia

Last edited:
Thanks HoneyDew!!!! :grin: I ordered the MP.

ETA: How come HSN didn't email me to let me know it was back in stock? I signed up for a reminder the other day. :mad:

Last edited:
Heeeey, I guess I didn't read the thread close enough. I thought what was new was that the kit contained two irons.

I didn't realize there was MP and XP and BOTH contained two.

So, I hit submit before I realized this, but still have time to call and change my order before they ship....

Which size do you ladies recommend the MP or XP size and why?

Quick before the warehouse tapes my box :perplexed

Thanks

Heeeey, I guess I didn't read the thread close enough. I thought what was new was that the kit contained two irons.

I didn't realize there was MP and XP and BOTH contained two.

So, I hit submit before I realized this, but still have time to call and change my order before they ship....

Which size do you ladies recommend the MP or XP size and why?

Quick before the warehouse tapes my box :perplexed

Thanks

The infomercial said that the XP is for really thick hair. They said people with regular hair should order the MP.

Now I am on here shopping. All up in Miss Tina stuff. Some of it is nice. Even though I know alot of ladies think it's gaudy. I don't care. It's all how you piece it together.

Oh, I thought that meant "us" :grin: I thought 'regular' was code for anyone who is not black :lachen:

I think he meant the density of the hair. Bc when he was doing the one girls hair he was like even though her hair is long it's fine. She can use the MP. He used the MP on most of the girls on the informercial. I know my hair is fine so I bought the MP. The only difference is that the plates on the XP are bigger. I think they're 2 inches and the MP is only 1 1/4 or something like that.

I think he meant the density of the hair. Bc when he was doing the one girls hair he was like even though her hair is long it's fine. She can use the MP. He used the MP on most of the girls on the informercial. I know my hair is fine so I bought the MP. The only difference is that the plates on the XP are bigger. I think they're 2 inches and the MP is only 1 1/4 or something like that.

That's something to consider. The 2" width might be a bit cumbersome to work with.

I'll stick with the MP. Warehouse can ship my order :grin:

I got mine! I have been wanting one FOREVER! I am sooo excited!!!!:grin:

crlsweetie912 please share your results with us as soon as you use it. I'm still on the fence about this. I don't even know why.....I don't even remember the last time I flatironed:rolleyes: But it looks toooooo cooool!!!! And its a great deal with this 20 dollars off. Decisions decisions....

That's something to consider. The 2" width might be a bit cumbersome to work with.

I'll stick with the MP. Warehouse can ship my order :grin:

I think that was a good choice. Anyway, you can get the original cheaper on Ebay and other sites online.

crlsweetie912 please share your results with us as soon as you use it. I'm still on the fence about this. I don't even know why.....I don't even remember the last time I flatironed:rolleyes: But it looks toooooo cooool!!!! And its a great deal with this 20 dollars off. Decisions decisions....
I will. I don't flatiron because I don't have a good tool to work with. I still have my (gold n hot) :sekret:
And I just relaxed, but I need a good trim. So I am probably going to use this and then trim once it comes.
Oh, I got the bigger one cause my hair is thicker than a Wendy's frosty! I think I will be fine.

I bought mine and I am so excited. I got the MP. I don't have a ton of hair and I want something small but a nice saize to work with. Nothing clunky. And that would be how the XP would feel to me.

I havent' straightened my hair in three years. So this should be interesting.

I am so getting this. While my hair is extremely short I wonder if I should purchase the mp or the xp :perplexed. my hair is on the thick side but when it grows it shrinks like no other(ex. I can have shoulder length hair but when my hair dries it shrinks to a twa :rolleyes:) ladies which one should I purchase?

tia

bumping ladies should I order the mp, as well?

Back