Macherieamour, you are the BOMB!!!

MizAvalon

I just checked out your blog from a link that was posted in another thread and your video tutorials are WONDERFUL!!:eek: I'm sure I speak for quite a few ladies here when I say that I have no idea what people are talking about when they mention saran wrap and some of these other techniques. It is so nice of you to actually take the time and show us how to do these things. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :kiss: I am officially DONE with salons!!

Oh, and you and your hair are so pretty!:)

agreeing all the way! macherieamour has amazing hair and I'm hoping to have that same type of success!

You go girl :clapping:

I agree! Her wrapping tutorial made me want to try it w/my hair again. She makes it look so easy. I have this renewed excitement a/b growing my hair out. She's so cool!!! :D

Yes, yes, yes!! I completely agree. I can't tell you how much her blog has helped me. She's a total rock star ... with beautiful hair to boot!

:weird: YAYYYYYYYYY, Macherieamour!!!

I agree she is def one of my hair idols...I love her blog and tutorials...and i love seeing her hair!!! Keep that pretty hair and ur blogs comming :)

Excellent Blog!

It is funny matching a voice to a face. I love the casual non-condescending manner of her video tutorials. Excellent Job!!!:)

I agree wholeheartedly!!! I had the opportunity to watch all of her tutorials on Tuesday and they were awesome!

Thanks Macherieamour for taking the time to create tutorials!

She's my ultimate inspiration: she's the reason why I use the Keracare Line as well: It has really improved my hair greatly: thats Mach

MizAvalon said:
I just checked out your blog from a link that was posted in another thread and your video tutorials are WONDERFUL!!:eek: I'm sure I speak for quite a few ladies here when I say that I have no idea what people are talking about when they mention saran wrap and some of these other techniques. It is so nice of you to actually take the time and show us how to do these things. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :kiss: I am officially DONE with salons!!

Oh, and you and your hair are so pretty!:)

Co-signing! She's such a sweet person. Thank you Macherieamour :rosebud:

lovely008 said:
what's the link to her blog?

The link is in her profile. I didn't post it in the thread because I didn't know how she would feel about just anyone seeing her blog. I think the hair board is visible to anyone. So, I just decided to err on the side of caution!:)

ETA:Ok, I just checked and she has it in her signature, so DUH on me. :lol:

I am co-signing on what everyone has said. Because I had no idea what people where talking about when they said saran wrap. Thank you Macherieamour your tutorials are the bomb.:)

Co-sign to what everyone else has said. One of the few relaxed ladies I look to for inspiration when I want to wear my hair straight. And now that she reviews products:D

I agree!!!! I love her site, it's incredibly helpful.
She embodies exactly how I want my hair to be and it's not often that I can say that one person has the full hair package (usually I want the shine of one person, the thickness of another, length of this person, etc. etc.). Not only is it long but it's thick and full. My friend saw me watching her tutorial and commented that if the face were blocked out you couldn't tell what race the person was, she could be the Pantene hair model for every race. When she ran her hands through her hair there wasn't even a thin area! I nearly fainted.

Last edited:
I just saw it just now, its excellent. I PMed her to ask her to do a Rollerset video tutorial as I want to visually see how she sets her hair so quickly. Thank you so much!

Back