Macherieamour, you are the BOMB!!!

Wow--love it, very high quality effort. Will definitely bookmark the blog. Need to buy the turban today and try pre-pooing. Thanks for everything! Now turning into a groupie...:thumbsup:

Macheriamour you are BEAUTIFUL I'm drooling over your hair!!!! I loved the tutorials...Keracare really needs to cut you a big check and make you a spokesperson.....I wonder if the saran rap techniques will work on my natural hair?
It must've taken a lot of time and patience for you to put that blog together
THANK YOU :D

adf23 said:
Yes her and her hair are gorgeous!

Macherieamour- I especially find the blowing out the roots video helpful- I have never known that you are supposed to spray your roots with water first.

Thanks so much!

I agree. I have been in lurking mode for months, just came out and paid the $5 so I can post about her blog, which is amazing. I was on it for almost 2 hours:lol: .

Poli

Poli said:
I agree. I have been in lurking mode for months, just came out and paid the $5 so I can post about her blog, which is amazing. I was on it for almost 2 hours:lol: .

Poli

Hi Poli! :wave: Please remain and join us!:)

MizAvalon said:
Hi Poli! :wave: Please remain and join us!:)

Hello:) . This will be the best 5 dollars I ever spent. I can't believe it took me this long to sign up:perplexed . I just couldn't let it go any longer when I saw Macherieamour Blog. I'm the new MACH groupie:lol: .

I'm late and just checked it out, OMG her hair is soooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!

Thank you for taking the time out to post your blog for us!!!!

:eek::eek::drool: Absolutely gorgeous hair!!!!

:look::fan::dance7:

This is just what I needed. Something I can see to walk me through the process!!! I corrected two major mistakes already!!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for coming up with the concept of your site. It's great!!!!

I just watched two tutorials---and they are THE GREATEST!!!! :)

you bout to BLOOOOOOWWWWW UUUPPPP!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH MACHERIEAMOUR!!!!

I also noticed that I use waaay too much moisturizer in my hair!!

Your tutorials are extremely helpful!! Thanks again for sharing your hair secrets!!
I'll be waiting for the new DVD which will include the rollersetting tutorial!!

Keep up the good work!!!

**bookmarking**

I agree!!Thank you Macherieamour!! I'm lovin' your blog! The tutorials are incredible and your wrapping technique worked like a charm for me :)! Also, your hair is just beautiful and the epitome of health!

Agreed--Macherie's blog is a wonderful source of info. I love to visit it from time to time and she is so personable and approachable in the video tutorials... kind of like a professor of hair care. :)

OMG! I can't believe I'm just now seeing this...I'm usually forever on her blog! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! I love it...it's great to see such amaizing hair on video. Five Stars girlfriend! EXCELLENT blog.

Chayil

dillard said:
I totally agree! I just watched the tutorials and they were VERY helpful. I'm hoping that blowing out my roots will help me stretch my relaxers longer and I just did the saran wrap treatment and my hair was shiny and very smooth, I love it!!! My wraps never usually come out so good.

Great progress! It seems like your hair grew so fast! :)

macherieamour said:
:cry: :cry: You guys!!!!!!!!! This was soooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!

Im just really glad its helpful!!!!!!!! Im seriously speechless, I had no idea so many people liked it!

It's been a long time since I've posted in this forum, but I knew I had to comment on this thread.

Yes, you are extremely helpful to all of us here... so glad you found us! :)

Thanks so much M! Your blogs are wonderful and informative and your hair is just gorgeous as always! Hope to see you again some time in Philly!

I just went to the blog site you all have been talking about and I am over joyed lol! I've been searching all over the internet for a site like she's created, with ACTUAL LIVE TUTORIALS! I have added the site to my favorites, how informative! She is definitely an inspiration!

Oh my, where have I been? I did not know she had an turtorial! I am loving her blogs. I have learned alot already about rollersetting. You have gorgeous hair...such an inspiration.:)

bablou00 said:
Her hair blog is amazing. Can you imagine having hair that thick and strong that you can take a brush thru it like that w/o any worries....oh I wait for the day....hahah. Very beautiful as well
Totally off topic, but you're makeup looks flawless in this picture. Fab, girl...fab!!!

I agree 100%...thank you for taking the time to share your tutorials and keeping us informed; girl you are awesome!

What an awesome idea! I also love how she is looking to incorporate other textures into the blog so all can benefit from the tutorials. I always learn something new when I go to her site. The turban is helpful too.

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into your site. It is very informative and helpful. I have added it to my favorites.

WOW!!!! Just added this site to my favourites too....and will be forwarding on to my friends. I wonder if the saran wrap will work on pressed natural hair...hmmm..Im wondering if saran+hair dryer(conditions) will equal humidity which will revert the press???
P.S. Macherieamour...watch your back cos your tutorials will cause a lot of stylists to loose business. This is DIY at its best...:lol:
THANK YOU :kiss:

rabs77 said:
WOW!!!! Just added this site to my favourites too....and will be forwarding on to my friends. I wonder if the saran wrap will work on pressed natural hair...hmmm..Im wondering if saran+hair dryer(conditions) will equal humidity which will revert the press???
P.S. Macherieamour...watch your back cos your tutorials will cause a lot of stylists to loose business. This is DIY at its best...:lol:
THANK YOU :kiss:

OK!! My stylist just don't know!! She was already on thin ice and now after seeing this? Um yeah...BUH-BYE!!:lachen:

Back