Macherieamour, you are the BOMB!!!

LOL @ OP when she said she likes you AND your hair. At least she put you first. :)

I agree. She's awesome. I was dumbfounded by the saran thing. I was like ummmmmm....you want me to put like reynold's wrap on my head. Like that stuff I cover my food with? What?

LOL but after I saw her video it all made since.

Thank you thank you thank you.

I know it's an old thread, but I just had to say that I love Macherie's hair and I'm addicted to her videos. She's the one who introduced me to reconstructors, and my hair has felt much stronger ever since.

Last edited:
Yes I view her blog everyday and just bought her dvd. Her personallity as well as her hair are simply awesome. :)

I just saw this!! Wow I love her site. It is so informative. Also the visual aspect of the videos allow you to see how to do it which is very helpful. :yep: God bless you all.

I agree! I just discovered your blog based on another thread and it is so amazing! Your video tutorials are great...its crazy how helpful it is to watch how someone else does their hair, even if it is something as simple as pre-pooing. Anyone who is confused about how to do some standard techniques should definitely check out her video tutorials.

Shes amazing!!!
I been stalking her blog for several months and just need to now put some of it in practice...that dvd is calling me but....not until I finish up some pf my products!

Thanks Mcherie for taking the time and the effort to help educate us all.

Uzz

Thanks Macherieamour!!!!! Just ordered the DVD can't wait to learn how to rollerset like a pro.

Back