Thank you Macherieamour and.... (pics inside)

godsflowerrr said:
Macherieamour's tutorial is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your hair looks great!

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL! I love your set in your avatar! I went to your fotki and LOVE how you maintained that look by pin curls. Thanks for giving me new ideas!

sapphire74 said:
Great Job fellow alumni! :) You've got me wanting to go home tonight try roller setting again! I gave up on it a long time ago because I was no good at it. Guess I have to be patient and keep practicing!:)

What's up Rattler! I gave up a while ago too... until I came across a post that refered tp Macherie's blog. I went there and thought maybe I'd give it a try. A week later I tried and first time out it turned out good. Gives me hope to keep trying!

Your hair looks great!

After reading this post, I was inspired to go to Macherieamour's blog and try it myself. This was the best rollerset I've ever done! I'm 11 weeks post with almost 2 inches of NG and I didn't even have to put heat to my roots. They're a little frizzy but not bad at all...just makes my hair look a little thicker. I had given up on rollersets because they never came out right. Thanks Macherieamour and FAMUDiva!

seraphinelle said:
Good thing you did try again, because they look great!

Did you use setting lotion?

I didn't use setting lotion... just leave in conditioner and serum on my hair. kept soaking it with plain water before rolling.

Why am I just now noticing this thread???

FamU, your rollerset looks FANTASTIC!!! :) You did a really great job with it.... it looks very pretty and professionally done. Ure hair has been looking wonderful these days! Keep up the great work, girl!!! :D

Back