LHCF Bootcamp is the TRUTH!!! **Pics Inside**

Hey bootcamp leader. :) Girl your hair looks beautiful. Great job.:yay:

Thank you so much for starting bootcamp. :notworthy It has broken
me of my worst habit: cutting almost every month. :up:

Whooooaaaaa Nelly!!! Now that's what I call results. Gorgeous!!

:sekret: ... off to find the bootcamp thread ...

Love it! If I were you, I'd be tossing that hair around like the Sunsilk chicks....you earned it! Do you straighten it yourself? If so, please give some pointers. I think I will be straightening mine really soon:yep:

Beautiful! Congratulations, that's some good progress. It's so thick and looks really healthy!

Awww....thanks ladies...yall got me straight up blushing over here :blush: Thank you so much for all your kind and encouraging comments. LHCF is the best!!

EmJazzy- See look at you starting stuff....aint nobody said nothing about bootcamp in '08...I was trying to unpack my flatirons for good :look: I guess next year Ill be Bootcamping for BSL:yep:

MochaFusion - Welcome to the boards and to Bootcamp!!

GoldenBreeze - You are sooo welcome!! Im so happy that you were able to curb your cutting habit....its something about these challenges that really helps kick the bad habits. Thanks for bumping that thread for hothair.

Pattycake- Yes, I flatironed it myself....I like for my hair to be squeakly clean when I straighten so I clarify and then use a light moisture based deep conditioner. The biggest tip is to use minimal product. I use diluted leave in to detangle. Other than that I only use Redken Heat Glide serum while Im blowdrying and then add a little to my ends while Im flatironing. For maintanence, I use sweet almond oil because its really light. Thats it.

Thanks again ladies.

Great progress and your hair is beautiful. Keep doing what you're doing. I'd love to know your regimine as well.

Thanks,
Nella

I HEART YOUR HAIR! IT'S SO FULL AND LUSH!

Glad to see you had so much success from Bootcamp! You've got me thinking about doing it!

Back