Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about time I commit to something, I donot have all that hair like you ladies on here, but I have faith that I could do it. I will post pics pretty soon.:blush:

Is it to late to join,if not i want to be In.Pic at the botton is starting if i can join.

Last edited:
Its about time I commit to something, I donot have all that hair like you ladies on here, but I have faith that I could do it. I will post pics pretty soon.:blush:

Now that's the right spirit for growing your hair Naturefreegirl. Keep it up and good luck achieving MBL in 2009:yep:.

Can I join? I just took this pic today. I'm not totally sure what mid-back length looks like, but I know I'm not there yet. My hair type is 4a and I'm natural.

nikabday013-vi.jpg

Is it to late to join,if not i want to be In.Pic at the botton is starting if i can join.

be gone !!!!!

you are there already ! Join the WL 2009 challenge !

OMGoodness plastic, you know you are right, toy is already MBL. I agree with plastic toy, you should join the waist length 2009 challenge honey:grin:. BSL is at the top of the bra strap and MBL is at the bottom of it, and it seems like your hair is at the bottom of your bra strap:yep:.

Would really love to jump on board if it is not to late. If am in my starting pic is in the below. Thanks in advance. Wishing you ladies a great day.

If it's not too late to join, can I hop in?

Sorry for the ultra, ULTRA dark pic, but I wanted to post one not in my fotki and the only ones I had left had issues lol. For the nicer ones, you can check my fotki in my profile :yep:

I'm also in the BSL 09 challenge, but I hope to be BSL way earlier in the year, MBL a bit later on. Hope I'm being realistic. . .

Attachments

• DSCN1088.jpg
    DSCN1088.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
I'll join! I'm 3 inches from BSL and about 6 inches from MBL. I just cut 3 inches so I have a fresh start. I think I can gain 6 six inches by next October, but i'm going to say by the end of 09 in case I need to trim :look:.

Here's my starting point:

DSC007011.jpg

Last edited:
girl, you gon' make it!

challengers: you cannot start having doubts until 1/1/09 :lol: j/k

you can do it mwedzi!!! grow girl!! :yay:

thank you. you know, i think it is possible still. i finally took a post-cut length shot and i am still apl in the back. my layers are just not as extreme now, which i am happy with. :grin: that probably means like 6" to mbl.

Can't wait to see your pix! :)

Nope, not too late...BUT you must have clicked on the wrong thread...here is the WL in 2009 Challenge ;)

Can I join? I just took this pic today. I'm not totally sure what mid-back length looks like, but I know I'm not there yet. My hair type is 4a and I'm natural.

Mid back is subjective, really. I tend to think that MBL is full bra strap + 2-3 inches...TOY is a great example of what MBL looks like :grin:

Would really love to jump on board if it is not to late. If am in my starting pic is in the below. Thanks in advance. Wishing you ladies a great day.

you have been added, hun!

If it's not too late to join, can I hop in?

Sorry for the ultra, ULTRA dark pic, but I wanted to post one not in my fotki and the only ones I had left had issues lol. For the nicer ones, you can check my fotki in my profile :yep:

I'm also in the BSL 09 challenge, but I hope to be BSL way earlier in the year, MBL a bit later on. Hope I'm being realistic. . .

we are glad to have you!!!

I'll join! I'm 3 inches from BSL and about 6 inches from MBL. I just cut 3 inches so I have a fresh start. I think I can gain 6 six inches by next October, but i'm going to say by the end of 09 in case I need to trim :look:.

:giggle: I plan to trim about 3-4 inches next year....sooooo I am hoping to make it as well :yep:

:welcome3:

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kEEP US POSTED ON UPDATES.....

Count me in.......I wanna be mid back in 2009......full mid back no tufts or strings or v's but a straight line across the back.

Can I join too? I'll add a pic after my touch up at the end of this month. I hope I can be there by dec '09.

Add me too! I won't have any current pics 'til end of next month (when I relax)... my hair is currently a little below SL, but hey... this challenge is the extra motivation I need to keep me on my toes

Ok, I'm in. I just made APL. So I've got from now till Dec. '09 so I should be in good shape. I'll post pics this weekend after my next touch up.

I want to join and this will be a challenge that I will actually finish.
Here's the starting pick:
I'm a couple inches above my bra strap.
hairnow4.jpg

Can someone explain to me exactly where my mid-back would it be it is the half point from the end of your bra strap to your waist. My mom measured my hair and it's 21 inches long. Once I know for sure I can give you a date to reach my goal.

hairnow4.jpg

Can someone explain to me exactly where my mid-back would it be it is the half point from the end of your bra strap to your waist. My mom measured my hair and it's 21 inches long. Once I know for sure I can give you a date to reach my goal.

You only appear to be 1 inch to 1.5 inches from MBL so you should reach it this year for sure 2kute.

i'm in....okay can someone spot my a c-note to get a digicam? LOL! I broke mine...soon as my budget allows, i'll post...i'm lurking 2 inches above bsl...i was bsl, cut 3 inches last week....but i'm in!:grin:

hairnow4.jpg

the simple answer is 2-3 inches below the bra strap, but MBL is probably THE most subjective length goals...

your start pic is lovely! welcome to the challenge!

i'm in....okay can someone spot my a c-note to get a digicam? LOL! I broke mine...soon as my budget allows, i'll post...i'm lurking 2 inches above bsl...i was bsl, cut 3 inches last week....but i'm in!:grin:

i cut mine, too recently from BSL to APL and i am STILL in shock! :lol:

we can do it, girl! let's get it! :woot:

I'd like to join. I'm almost ready to claim APL. Slowly growing this season but I'm upping my washes, etc.

good luck lady and welcome to the challenge!

see y'all at MBL! :yay:

I'm still aiming for New Years Eve, but I'm just realizing how long it actually takes to grow healthy, long hair. Therefore, I'm going to be patient and not beat myself up too much. I'm still trying to get to full APL, but hope to be there by Thanksgiving.

How long did it take most of you ladies to go from APL to BSL?

I wanna join too. This will be my first hair challenge. I'm just about APL and 15 weeks posts so I will post my starting pics after my relaxer in October.

I did my touch-up on Saturday and I have one inch before I can claim BSL. Sooooo, if I don't have any more setbacks I will definitely make a full and healthy MBL in 2009 :yay:... I am in the Hide Your Hair Challenge so I cannot post current pictures but I will post them at the end of the challenge...:yep:

I'm still aiming for New Years Eve, but I'm just realizing how long it actually takes to grow healthy, long hair. Therefore, I'm going to be patient and not beat myself up too much. I'm still trying to get to full APL, but hope to be there by Thanksgiving.

How long did it take most of you ladies to go from APL to BSL?

it took me about 7 months to get from APL to BSL...

at lot of us in this challenge are at APL or just getting there...you will get there, just keep it growing!!!

I wanna join too. This will be my first hair challenge. I'm just about APL and 15 weeks posts so I will post my starting pics after my relaxer in October.

welcome to the challenge, jerseygurl! :yay:

i can't wait to see your pix!

I did my touch-up on Saturday and I have one inch before I can claim BSL. Sooooo, if I don't have any more setbacks I will definitely make a full and healthy MBL in 2009 :yay:... I am in the Hide Your Hair Challenge so I cannot post current pictures but I will post them at the end of the challenge...:yep:

:woot::woot:

GROW girl!

When is the HYH over?

Hide Your Hair Challenge is 8/15/08-12/31/08

it took me about 7 months to get from APL to BSL...

at lot of us in this challenge are at APL or just getting there...you will get there, just keep it growing!!!

welcome to the challenge, jerseygurl! :yay:

i can't wait to see your pix!

:woot::woot:

GROW girl!

When is the HYH over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back