Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join this challenge???? I am in the MBL 2008 Challenge, don't think i am going to make it though.... :nono:

I'd love to join this challenge. My hair is at the bottom of the shoulder blades now (top of bra). I think I should be MBL by May/June if everything goes right. :yawn:

I normally don't join challenges since I usually can't stick with them, but I would like to join this one. I think I can reach mid-back length by December 2009. I just need help with staying away from the scissors and not trimming my hair. So count me in!

Starting pic:
dsc06423ez3.jpg

Last edited:
i thought i had joined this one

i want to!

i think december 2009 will be plenty of time.

protective styles galore

i'm also going to try the mega-tek thing

we'll see where it takes me!

ROCK IT OUT!

Hey!! I want to join! I joined the MID-BACK 08 Challenge but I don't think I will make it this year. I am aiming to be MID-BACK by Dec. 09. I want to give myself plenty of time to get there. My starting pic is in my Signature.

Hey!! I want to join! I joined the MID-BACK 08 Challenge but I don't think I will make it this year. I am aiming to be MID-BACK by Dec. 09. I want to give myself plenty of time to get there. My starting pic is in my Signature.

You already appear to be at MBL Body&Shine.

I want in!!! I will post my picture later tonight after I wash!!! YAY!!! What else do I need to do?

i thought i had joined this one

i want to!

i think december 2009 will be plenty of time.

protective styles galore

i'm also going to try the mega-tek thing

we'll see where it takes me!

ROCK IT OUT!

Hey ladies...Hey denvergirl, count me in as well... I am looking for mbl by dec 2009 as well!!

I normally don't join challenges since I usually can't stick with them, but I would like to join this one. I think I can reach mid-back length by December 2009. I just need help with staying away from the scissors and not trimming my hair. So count me in!

Starting pic:
dsc06423ez3.jpg

I'd love to join this challenge. My hair is at the bottom of the shoulder blades now (top of bra). I think I should be MBL by May/June if everything goes right. :yawn:

Can I join this challenge???? I am in the MBL 2008 Challenge, don't think i am going to make it though.... :nono:

Welcome ladies!!!!! All of your names have been added to the challenge!!! GROW, girls!!!

Poohbear, you look real cute in your pick :)

Body&Shine: I would call your length full BSL. You are welcome to join if you want a couple more inches to officially "claim" MBL...

Welcome ladies!!!!! All of your names have been added to the challenge!!! GROW, girls!!!

Poohbear, you look real cute in your pick :)

Body&Shine: I would call your length full BSL. You are welcome to join if you want a couple more inches to officially "claim" MBL...

OK!!!! I want to join.

i want to enter this challenge only i dont know if i am at midback already:perplexed

i cut to shoulder length last november and right now its i think at brastrap..??
i will post a pic when i get it straightened again in october.
i have this i can show now :
Photo136-vi.jpg

i was being a bum back in may and didnt take the right type of photos :sad:

i want to enter this challenge only i dont know if i am at midback already:perplexed

i cut to shoulder length last november and right now its i think at brastrap..??
i will post a pic when i get it straightened again in october.
i have this i can show now :
Photo136-vi.jpg

i was being a bum back in may and didnt take the right type of photos :sad:

hmmm....:scratchchin:

it is had to tell how long it is from this pic...i am adding your name anyway :look:

welcome and good luck, hun!

I don't know if I'll make it now that I've cut. Busting out tape measurer :brainy: From nape to midback is 14" - 15". Before I was 12" so I only needed another 2"-3" to just make it. Now I'm a little over 8" in the back so I'll need 6" - 7" to just make it. Well, I'm still in and I'll still try, it's just a real challenge now. I know my hair grows at least 6" in a year, and strongly suspect that my growth is closer to around 8" in a year. But my retention is usually 4" a year. Hopefully I'll get better at that and can claim midback Dec 09!

I don't know if I'll make it now that I've cut. Busting out tape measurer :brainy: From nape to midback is 14" - 15". Before I was 12" so I only needed another 2"-3" to just make it. Now I'm a little over 8" in the back so I'll need 6" - 7" to just make it. Well, I'm still in and I'll still try, it's just a real challenge now. I know my hair grows at least 6" in a year, and strongly suspect that my growth is closer to around 8" in a year. But my retention is usually 4" a year. Hopefully I'll get better at that and can claim midback Dec 09!

girl, you gon' make it!

challengers: you cannot start having doubts until 1/1/09 :lol: j/k

you can do it mwedzi!!! grow girl!! :yay:

I thought I had already joined this challenge.

Count me in. I'm mid back by Dec. 2009. Just did a mini BC and currently wearing a half wig.

Here's my starting pic. Got a wayyyyys to go.

Bike008-th.jpg

^^^ Lila Mae, stop playin', you know you about a mm from MBL already. :rolleyes:

:lachen:

I'm still holding on in faith for BSL by Dec 08 and full MBL by Dec 09!! :grin:

Please add my name to the list. I'm up for a challenge! I'm close to APL but I'll try. Maybe my OCT will help me get there a little quicker. I've also been trying your shaikai cowash so who knows, I might just make it. This is my latest pic with straight hair so I'll post another later.

IMG_3579-1.jpg

I thought I had already joined this challenge.

Count me in. I'm mid back by Dec. 2009. Just did a mini BC and currently wearing a half wig.

Here's my starting pic. Got a wayyyyys to go.

Im In!!!!!

^^^ Lila Mae, stop playin', you know you about a mm from MBL already. :rolleyes:

:lachen:

I'm still holding on in faith for BSL by Dec 08 and full MBL by Dec 09!! :grin:

Please add my name to the list. I'm up for a challenge! I'm close to APL but I'll try. Maybe my OCT will help me get there a little quicker. I've also been trying your shaikai cowash so who knows, I might just make it. This is my latest pic with straight hair so I'll post another later.

You all have been added! :up:

Good luck ladies! and keep us posted on your progress!!! :yay:

I'm in! This will keep me motivated I want to be MBL for graduation May 2010 so if I get there a semester early that'll be cool. I'll post starting pics when I finish the HYH challenge in December.

I can't remember if I joined this or not, but I'm in! My starting pic is the August 08 pic in my siggy...had to cut my hair due to damaged ends. I hope to reach MBL by September 09.

I can't remember if I joined this or not, but I'm in! My starting pic is the August 08 pic in my siggy...had to cut my hair due to damaged ends. I hope to reach MBL by September 09.

Nope you hadn't joined yet, but your name has officially been added :yep:

Good luck and keep us posted on progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back