Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my starting pic I almost forgot to post it. This was taken today
7-30-08. I'm hoping to reach MBL by the summer of 2009.

startingpic4mblchallenge-1-1-1.jpg

I'm gonna be straight up crazy and join this challenge, namely because I don't have much back (not the one you're thinking of, got a lot of that!), and I need 13 inches to reach it. Since I seem to be netting about an inch per month using this OCT and MT, I think I can get there :look:

I went from .5 inch - 1 inch of hair after my bc to 4-5.5 inches in 6 months, and didn't really start using growth aids until March, so my hair grows pretty fast.

My hair is in braids right now, but I do know I am NL :yep: I will put a pic up in August or September when I come out of these things; I plan on being APL by this December and had only planned being BSL by 2009, but I will push myself those extra 3 inches or so.

Yes, I'm crazy but I think I can do this :grin:

What is OCT and MT? How did you grow you hair so fast?

Denver please add me to the list. I will post some pics soon. I believe I am APL when stretched. Hopefully by the end of the year I will BSL and by Dec 2009 I will be MBL. I am hopeful. :yep:

UPDATE on my progress:

I started at APL. I am not 2 inches from BSL. I am praying for BSL by end of December, 08. I guess that would put me at Mid-back by August or September of 09. Maybe sooner....I'll pray for speedy growth. :grin:

OMG, I just looked at the thread. Although I would love to speed up hair growth and develop fuller healthier hair that list is quite overwhelming.

you're telling me :spinning:

BUT it IS VEEEERRRRRYYYYY tempting...don't be surprised if i jump on the bandwagon :sekret:

Curly Moo
MissFallon
EbonyHairedPrincess

you all have been added!

:welcome3:

good luck to you all and keep us posted on your progress!!! :yay:

UPDATE on my progress:

I started at APL. I am not 2 inches from BSL. I am praying for BSL by end of December, 08. I guess that would put me at Mid-back by August or September of 09. Maybe sooner....I'll pray for speedy growth. :grin:

WONDERFUL news!

MBL is much closer than you think, so I am guessing that you will be there before your target date.

I don't know if everyone in this challenge is aware, but I made BSL "officially" on 6/30/08. Soooooo.....NOW ONTO MBL!!!

Let's get it, girls!!!!! :woot:

eta: i am SERIOUSLY considering that MT...:scratchchin:

is anyone using it here??? :look:

WONDERFUL news!

MBL is much closer than you think, so I am guessing that you will be there before your target date.

I don't know if everyone in this challenge is aware, but I made BSL "officially" on 6/30/08. Soooooo.....NOW ONTO MBL!!!

Let's get it, girls!!!!! :woot:

eta: i am SERIOUSLY considering that MT...:scratchchin:

is anyone using it here??? :look:
I use MT, I'm not in the challenge though
I have used it about a month and saw decent growth
I probably got an inch using it
I slacked off some towards the end of the month though
I plan to use it better starting this week
I have yet to make BSL, but if I want to make MBL with my tall self and giraffe neck :lachen: I need all the help I can get.
I FINALLY got some shikakai powder to make your conditioner mix so I can use that for CWing

I use MT, I'm not in the challenge though
I have used it about a month and saw decent growth
I probably got an inch using it
I slacked off some towards the end of the month though
I plan to use it better starting this week
I have yet to make BSL, but if I want to make MBL with my tall self and giraffe neck :lachen: I need all the help I can get.
I FINALLY got some shikakai powder to make your conditioner mix so I can use that for CWing

I LOVE the CW with the Shikakai. I recently added honey to mine...I don't know if I like it better or less, yet, though...the jury is still out on the honey addition.

So, how are you using your MT?

An inch per month!!! Shoot, with that kind of growth I will be MBL by the end of 2008 :drunk:

grow, GRow, GROW!!!!!

I should be apl in a month or two, and def. Bra strap by march and hopefully mid back my dec. 09. here are my starting pics

Attachments

• SDC10515-vi.jpg
    SDC10515-vi.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC10516-vi.jpg
    SDC10516-vi.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
I had to trim and now I'm back around shoulder length it seems. Here is the picture... I probably won't make it but don't count me out just yet. I'll need a miracle or something but who knows.

Attachments

• DSC02481.JPG
    DSC02481.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey Ladies. Hope all is well!
Updating: I have 8 more inches until midback but hopefully by August 24th that will be down to 7 more inch
es. im really excited.:yep:

I know I am a very long way from the goal and this will be my first challenge, but you ladies are my inspiration:yep:

May I join the challenge, and see how far I can get?:drunk:

I will post better photos by the end of next week:ohwell:

Blessings, and good luck ladies

Attachments

• hair.JPG
    hair.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • hair2.JPG
    hair2.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
I know I am a very long way from the goal and this will be my first challenge, but you ladies are my inspiration:yep:

May I join the challenge, and see how far I can get?:drunk:

I will post better photos by the end of next week:ohwell:

Blessings, and good luck ladies

Southern Belle said:
Ooooh! Me! Me! Pick me! :spinning:

I want in on this! I have to get DH to take my starting pic tonight. Uh - we'll see how that goes. :look:

can't wait to see your start pic!

see you ladies at MBL!

good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back