Just ordered Maxiglide and save $20!!

Uniqzoe

I am so excited because I just ordered the Maxiglide MP (HSN) for DD (who has decided to go natural but wants to wear her hair straight) and found a $20 off coupon code that worked! Yay! The coupon code is for first time users only and I'm not sure how long it will last so for all you ladies who are considering getting one this may be your chance.

I got the deal with the MG and the Maxiessentials hair kit which was already on sale for $59.95 for only $39.95 plus shipping of course. I can't wait for it to come. Oh, before I forget.....the coupon code is 988043. Sorry but its only good for 1st timers on HSN.:grin:

Mama noooooooooooooo! :wallbash: I just bought the XP yesterday and I'm new! Waaaaaaaaaa :cry:!!!! Oh well, I guess you win some and you lose some.

Oh boy. Looks like they're sold out.

ETA: Nope, wait!! Looks like there are other kits available.

Last edited:
HOw does the Maxiglide compare to the Croc Infrared iron? I need/want to buy one.

I'm not sure since I haven't used either, but I'm sure you could pull something up on both with a quick search. Sorry I couldn't help more. :perplexed

I think I entered my cc info first (but didn't run it through) and then entered the coupon code. But if you look to bottom left of the screen you should see the place to enter the code. HTH>

I'm thinking about getting this. I couldn't use the coupon code above though. It must be for first time customers. There is another one for 15% that seemed to work. Its C70908.

I'm really on the fence. I tried the InStyler and, while I liked the results, I noticed some damage to my hair. I'm concerned that the Maxiglide will be the same.

You guys still want maxiglide's? I have the new XP version that I only used twice and will be selling on ebay soon. I think I will come here first.

Uniqzoe, thanks so much for the code. I almost ordered yesterday and decided to hold off. It was right on time.

Just ordered the Maxiglide MP (really wanted the Croc Infrared) but for the price...! I am extremely afraid of heat on my hair but I want to try it on my own a few times just for a change and to give me a little assistance with my styling attempts. Hope it works out. Thanks OP - you're the best!!!

What's the difference between the MP and XP? TIA

I am so excited because I just ordered the Maxiglide MP (HSN) for DD (who has decided to go natural but wants to wear her hair straight) and found a $20 off coupon code that worked! Yay! The coupon code is for first time users only and I'm not sure how long it will last so for all you ladies who are considering getting one this may be your chance.

I got the deal with the MG and the Maxiessentials hair kit which was already on sale for $59.95 for only $39.95 plus shipping of course. I can't wait for it to come. Oh, before I forget.....the coupon code is 988043. Sorry but its only good for 1st timers on HSN.:grin:

Woo Hoo just received my Maxiglide. I will be using it on myself and my daughter's hair here in the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to take pics and post them here so ya'll can see how it worked! I'm so excited!:dance7:

I absolutely LOVE my Maxiglide. It will not smash your hair and smooths it out nicely. I find I don't need oil while using it. It also ditches the chasing the comb method which I think takes a while. Hair stays straight for a good while...as well as moisturized if you conditioned it well during the washing process.

Try using the steam feature, it locks in the moisture inside each strand. Dry heat doesn't suit my hair well.:nono:

For an example of Maxiglided hair go to LeobodyC5 youtube channel. My hair is a close to hers but a little shorter.

AA

Woo Hoo just received my Maxiglide. I will be using it on myself and my daughter's hair here in the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to take pics and post them here so ya'll can see how it worked! I'm so excited!:dance7:

Hopefully mine will be here soon too since we ordered around the same time.

Back