June 2010...What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Well today I bought.

1 Gallon Of Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner, a couple of reasons why i bought it. its one of my staples and it was on Easy Pay and Free Shipping and Handling....Still a Junkie:nono:

Newbie checking in! lol

After checking out the site for about a solid week now, I went out and bought the Silk Elements line (well not all of it). Hopefully this will be a good start for me.

Thanks to a really, really sweet poster, I was able to locate some Skala. Thanks T!

Last edited:
Nothing major: NTM, castor oil, and some additional magnetic rollers. I'm trying to hold out and not buy any more products until I use up all that I have.

This week:

• Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily Shampoo
  • Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment
  • Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment
^^due to the PM buy 2, get 1 free @ Ulta^^
  • Sally Jumbo End Wraps - for my roller sets
  • Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment - I honestly will probably never use this, and give it to my mom instead.

That's it for the entire month!!

^^lemme know how this is! I ordered but it got lost in the mail..but it should be coming soon b/c tthey have to send it again.

I got some bee mine samples!!!

Everything is filled to the top and smells wonderful. I have the deja's hair milk, juicy, luscious cream moisturizer, bee hold curly butter, and the growth serum.

Well today I bought.

1 Gallon Of Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner, a couple of reasons why i bought it. its one of my staples and it was on Easy Pay and Free Shipping and Handling....Still a Junkie:nono:

I got mine too!!! :grin:

LOL...I was on the phone with the rep asking why was the tax so high when the shipping was free...got clarified. You know I had to get my order in. If I had known my last gallon would have lasted me until now from last summer...I wouldn't have gotten the two 32 ounce bottles last year :ohwell:.

I'm finally nearing the last of my old gallon now. But I may be using more frequently this summer, so it may all balance out.

I love easy pay! Takes the sting out of the pocket a little bit :look:...

Adding to what did I buy this week list:

Half wig
Drawstring ponytail for summer *my first one!*

Just purchased my first lace front wig to add to my PS collection. next purchase...a phony pony! lol

Giovanni Deep Moisture Cond.
Pure Shea Butter
Organic Almond Oil
Goody's Spin Pins and Updo Pin
ETA: Oh, and Yes to Carrots Cond.

Last edited:
I got mine too!!! :grin:

LOL...I was on the phone with the rep asking why was the tax so high when the shipping was free...got clarified. You know I had to get my order in. If I had known my last gallon would have lasted me until now from last summer...I wouldn't have gotten the two 32 ounce bottles last year :ohwell:.

I'm finally nearing the last of my old gallon now. But I may be using more frequently this summer, so it may all balance out.

I love easy pay! Takes the sting out of the pocket a little bit :look:...

Adding to what did I buy this week list:

Half wig
Drawstring ponytail for summer *my first one!*

We be on it Mona:grin:

I brought a blow dryer that has tourmaline, ceramic, and titanium qualities. I also brought SE deep conditioning treat everyone was raving about and satin rollers. :lachen: My roller set seems like it will be a success. This is my second attempt at achieving a strait hair style without relaxing. I hope it is a success!:yep:

I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out what products work well with my hair. After reading posts all week, I purchased the following products today...

Jilbere shower comb
15 plastic caps
Perm Rods for my ends when I do twist-outs and braid-outs
Bun Donut
2 Ouchless Headbands
Silk scarf
Bobby pins
Aussie moist conditioner
Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner
HE Hello Hydration conditioner
Hairveda Almond Glaze
Hairveda Whipped Jelly
Aveda Damage Control Reviving Mist
Shea Moisture Conditioning Curl and Style Milk

Today I used the Aussie moist to do a co-wash and then I used the Shea Moisture to set my hair in Bantu knots. This is my first attempt at styling my own hair (besides blow-drying and flat-ironing) so we'll see how it turns out. I'm looking forward to trying out all of the protective styles that I've been reading about...hoping to find something that works for me. :grin:

Back