June 2010...What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

SheaMoisture Moisture Retention Poo
SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
SheaMoisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist

I'm a newbie, so still stocking up....

Bought a Denman paddle brush and a Jilbere shower comb. Also two products I've used with much success before I start my HJ -- Keracare's shampoo and conditioner for dry and itchy scalp.

I'm dying to try the HE LTR leave in and the NTM leave in, but I haven't had much success finding them. I saw them in Target, but I didn't get them because I thought my Walmart would have them. No luck there.

:look: More Taliah Waajid stuff. I am so impressed with the mist bodyfier I decided to try more things:

Black earth shampoo

Bodyfing herbal conditioner.

Sunflower Oil
Grapeseed Oil

I'm laying off the hair stuff (I erased this 3 times before I let it stay)
for the rest of the month.

I shouldn't have; but, I did!

I stopped by Sally's and got the following:

The original Turbie Twist
A spray bottle for spritzing
Satin bonnet (it's too hot to use my do-rags now)
Perm rods to put at the end of my braids when I air dry them
A round boar brush

To top it off, I got a $5 coupon because I'm a beauty member. Oy vey!

I actually went to Sally's today looking to buy the Silk Elements Mayonaise, before I run out. It is my 'go to' mayo now when my hair needs it. It works fab! They were out of the mayo, so I picked up the Silk Elements moisture treatment instead, and will use that in my DC's. (first time trying this).I also bought another bottle of Mane and Tail conditioner, since I've been using it, my ends seem to be a lot stronger, and I'm not noticing those small little pieces breaking off on the ends anymore. I'm done buying for the month! (I hope)!!!!:grin::grin:

I bought only staples 2 bottles of Joico Moisture Recovery conditioners 10.1 oz bottles for 19.00.

alfaparf midollo di bamboo shampoo and leave-in
leche de cabra conditioner (I think this is made in Venezuela)
I had a setback of sorts and I'm hoping these products bring the luster back to my hair.

There was a sale @ the BSS :) Two 32oz bottles of Taaliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodyfier. 2 for $20.... I couldn't pass up that deal :happydance: online they're $20 each

SE olive moisturizing treatment
Going to buy 2 more 1/2 wigs and I'll be set for the summer to half wig for the rest of it.

-Took SE olive back and got the regular treatment
-Umm..buying 4 more 1/2 wigs..:look: I love them and mine just tangle so easily.
-chi silk infusion
-ntm mask

Last edited:
CIBU Hair Products

Geishalicious color protecting shampoo (sample size)
Hi Ya! Reconstructive Conditioner (sample size)
Miso Knotty Detangling Leave In
Sashini Thermal Shine Spray
Spring Roll Styling Creme

Spring Roll Hydrating Cleanser
Spring Roll Hydrating Conditioner
Wok This Way Sculpting Sauce
Sticky Rice Pomade

Can you tell I'm loving this line. After trying the first five products listed I returned my Rene Furterer products that I bought last week so I could buy the others. Might as well take them back cause they're just gonna be sitting under my sink. CIBU has won me over.

I also bought Neem Oil, Alma Oil, and Megatek. The 3 of them mixed makes a nice hairdress for my daughter. It makes it shiny, slicks down her edges (a big challenge) and keeps her hair moisturized. She decided to cut her own bangs the other day (she's 7) so I'm hoping the megatek will grow them back quickly.

I rarely post, but i bought a couple of things for my hair this week. I big chopped then relaxed, then hair cut, now I've decided to transition, so here are the things that i thought will give me a little help in this process,Ok I bought:

• ORS EDGE CONTROL ( Im transitioning,so my edges are not wanting to stay smooth down.)
  • Bentonite clay
  • ORS Creamy aloe shampoo
  • Fish oil vitamins
  • curly half wig
  • ors replenishing paks
  • satin wig caps, and wig clips

Heat cap for DC
Jane Carter Scalp Nourshing Serum for my DD
Oyin Shine & Define

I know I'll be buying some conditioner and olive oil also tomorrow.

I forgot I also bought two jars of EVCO for my sis'. She loves that stuff even more than I do! She already finished her jar while I'm still only halfway through mine.

Back