June 2010...What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Two boxes of Amla powder
Shikikai (sp?) powder
Amla Oil (gold-never seen this before, is supposed to be for dry and damaged hair)
Body Art quality henna
ETA:

EcoStyler Olive Oil Gel
African Royale spray shampoo (for hubby)

Last edited:
:D
I bought
Pantene Curly line Deep conditioner(the ingredients look the same as their previously discontinued restoritives line)
A jar of Cholesterol
a 32 oz bottle of the tresemme flawless curls moisturizing conditioners
and some goody no slip head bands

Aubrey Organics HSR--can't wait to see if it will work for my hair
Vegetable Glycerin

Should be receiving my Qhemet order of AOHC any day now :yep:

I can't stop the spending. I bought another conditioner...but I LOVE it! The Bigalow Mint hair line was on sale. I wasn't impressed with the smell, but I read the ingredients and it has biotin in it. I had to buy since I can take biotin orally.

It left my hair very soft, yet strong. It tingled just enough and the smell was light and pleasant. The slip was great. I think I lost 5 hairs after a 2 day wash and go with a cotton pillow at night. I will buy again.

Nothing, nothing, nothing!! Yeah, I lied.

I put myself on a personal no buy until Black Friday UNLESS it's a staple that I run out of and absolutely need. Well, I bought the How to Cornrow dvd from Braids by Breslin, hopefully I'll receive it today. I'm trying to learn how to braid and I told myself if I learn, won't I be saving money in the long run so isn't spending the 20 now worth it??? :yep:

Anyway, if you ladies have ever purchased any of the Breslin dvd's let me know how it worked out for you.

I got the Spin Pins...nee ner nee ner neeee neeerrrrr!!!:laugh: Wearing em right now!! These things are freakin AWESOME!!!

I also got me another bottle of AO HSR and a bottle of the Suave Naturals in apple.

So far this month I have bought:

Kinky Curly Come Clean
Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
Peanut Oil
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
3 KBB Hair Milks
Donna Marie Moisture Mist and lock/twist pudding
Afroveda hemp seed butter

I hope Im done!!!

Okay, okay, this is it. I swear. I bought some 100% Aloe Vera gel from a local health store for my edges. Okay, I'm really done. My hubby's going to kill me.

Joico Travel/ Sample kit of the reconstructor shampoo, con and treatment (6.99 @ Rickys on Clearance)
2 samples of Mixed Chicks Leave-In (Ricky's also but free)
one bottle of Amla Gold oil
HE LTR (i hate it lawd I hate it :( )
and i need some S-curl...may go to the wholesale district to get it before work sunday

So far

AOHR
Curly Like Me
and I'm debating purchasing a shampoo brush I already have a scalp massager but I think the brush could help
Aside from that maybe a few more hair books and I should be good product wise unless I hit up curlmart

Hm, really? I've seen triple nutration at Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS. It's relatively new. I guess your area stores are just taking their precious time to stock up?

That's the nice way of putting it....it's like I live in the batcave waiting for things to come to my Walgreens. Oh well, still on the hunt

Fantasia Braid Sheen Spray with Sulfur Complex $3.99
Lustrasilk Shea Butter $1.99
Elasta QP Elucent Power Gel $2.99

NEXXT Marley Braid 2 pcks $10

I'm really happy with my purchase of Elasta Gel. I will buy more in the near future.

S-Curl No Drip
Suave Shea Butter and Almond (I think) - I've never tried this but I saw it at Walmart and decided I would give it a try.

Bee Mine Mango Serum with Sulfur 8 fl oz
Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter 8 oz ( Island Mango)
Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk 8 fl oz. ( Coconut Cream)
Bee Mine Juicy Moisturizing Daily Spritz 8 fl oz. (Island Mango)

Had to take advantage of that 15% off sale yall...I love her products and Customer Service!

Victoria Secret's Nourishing Conditioner
Victoria Secrets Detangler
I bought these products for 5 bucks,Semi Annual Sale :yep:

Just received phytospecific vital force, ultra overnight treatment and the integral hydrating mist <leave in.> Got lots of free samples and a nice free gift from Polly and Company. Shipping was free as well. Not sure how the products will do for me, but polly and co.'s service was great.

Nothing again! going strong, actually waiting until the last few days of June to make any necessary purchases. :D

Back