It's gone, gone, gone

and if feels fabulous :grin:.

from this:

I went to the Douglas J Aveda Training Institute on the Michigan State Campus and the student cut it so cute! She didn't know how to give it the beauty shop finish I wanted but I still :love: the choppy cut and texture. It has so many options to it. I also ended my 5 month stretch and cut off two of the three inches I had gained from that. They used Mizani relaxer which is what I usually use so I was really happy not to change relaxer brands.

The hubby hates my hair short but said it was cute :look: .

I think I may have to join the waist length in 2013 Thread :grin: .

Don't go hard on my brows, I promise to fix them tonight. I been using castor oil on my face and the brows are growing like crazy :lol: .

Last edited:
I think your new cut is real cute, suits your face shape. As long as you r happy that's all that matter......thanks 4 sharing

x

do you have another pic of the new cut. i don't think i'm seeing it clearly.

Jesus be a pair of bifocals :lol:

Op, I need to see it styled for real because it looks like you may have messed it up putting a shirt on or something but when i had short hair I had an absolute BALL with it. What was the look you were going for?? How much did you pay for it? This place you went to was a beauty school? I wouldnt worry about the brows right now, you can always wax them.
I've been thinking about cutting my hair again because its so carefree I'm glad you and hubby are enjoyong it

Back