Is your Man Really a "Man Child"?

Unless he walked into the living room with his arms in two casts, I have no sympathy for his antics.

Yeah he may be feeling some kinda way because of the situation but dude could have manned up and made a manwich.

FelaShrine said:
^Are these dudes disabled? wtf

Maybe cos I was raised in a home where the husband didnt rely on his wife for everything especially NOT cooking but all this mess sounds ridiculous.l

cos him actually making dinner for the family would be what? scandalous?

Exactly. My dad relies on his own self to get something to eat. Besides, my mom only has only 1 really good friend and if she came over upset, he would not want to get in the way of her being there for her friend. I swear men are a trip.

Am I the only one having a Color Purple Moment?

Harpo: Woman! Where's my dinner
Sophia: Is there something wrong with your hands?

Man up and go make a sammich...

Idk... If it were my SO's night to cook, and I ended up having to make a balogna sandwich because he blew me off while I was starving, to have a pow wow with one of his boys, I would not be a happy camper. :nono:

Yes, he has hands but she said she was going to cook, so she should have. She knew every time she said 20 minutes, that it would not be 20 minutes. She could have taken you into the kitchen to talk while she cooked.

Maybe he's hypoglycemic.
No matter how much I deny it, I am told I get extremely cranky when I get hungry.
She should have told him to please make a snack or order a pizza. Maybe she could have just made him a snack or told him that she would make him a quick snack.
After he got some food in him, he might have went on bout his business (and felt guilty 'bout his tantrum). :lachen:

Back